Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:03:32
Page:  1 
Online Time Started by: AdrianoC on Aug 18, '09 15:42

Now that we have the option of checking our time spent online with our characters (Management->profile), in your opinion what is an acceptable time spent sat at the computer.

Anybody else think this timer is a little scary? At what point does it become unhealthy? Any suggestions as to a reasonable amount of hours? Whilst on this topic...what do you think is the longest you have spent on mafia at one time?

Report Post Tip

whats acceptable to me might be totally off the wall to someone else

i keep mafia open all the time when im online, others might not feel that way

you gotta play it the way you feel comfortable doing it

Report Post Tip

I will honestly tell you the one reason I play this game.... still. Well there are two. First of all it's a game that you can just petty, felony, and post every now and then actually only really putting in about a quarter if that of time. So in my mind, "Hey I can talk to some cool people from all over the globe but not be completely separate from life." Also you can get around a lot of website blockers because it's an unknown game for the most part.

Also I like the whole "Success! Dat bum's swimmin with the fishes." Sign but then again I think I just spelled it all wrong as it's been awhile since seeing it. So all in all it's a game you can play while spending time on something like COD4, counter strike, schoolwork, lecture, pretty much anything else.

Report Post Tip

Same as Ragnarok when I'm home its on baby!

Ragnarok

Report Post Tip

opps didnt mean to link that my bad

Report Post Tip

UsernameTime PlayedJamesTerranova208.89

WHAT?! Slightly a over eight days playing time on a nineteen day old account too much!?!?!?!?! I'm NOT addicted. I could quit whenever I wanted.

Report Post Tip

Minus this awful display of posting, damn editor.

Report Post Tip

UsernameTime PlayedRecro308.34Total308.34Note: Play times are estimations only. Since Aug 12th 2009

I have a life, depends what you define as life

Report Post Tip

My life is sad.  I don't even have to check my little thing at the bottom of my profile to know I spend WAY too much time here... or at my computer desk in my really hard, uncomfortable chair...  Gah, I'm lame.

Report Post Tip

You have a chair that's unfair i want a chair, i sit on a bed lean over, bring on the back problems.

Report Post Tip

My job is too lazy, i do about an hours hard work a day and im done, the rest of the time is spent on here!

Report Post Tip

you can only estimate

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Online Time
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL