Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:43:16
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
A question Started by: Jnjaws on Aug 08, '15 12:35

How do I make a gang. I really want to make a gang so I wonder. Also, how do I change my character picture.

Report Post Tip

Your picture can be changed here: https://mafiareturns.com/manage/profile.php

Making a gang is more difficult. First you have to join another crew (gang). You need to be at least Made Man to ''make a gang'', something that most crews won't give you that easily. Then, you need to work hard enough and earn enough trust to be authorized. Otherwise, if you set up a crew without authorization, you will most likely be shot very soon after.

Report Post Tip
Can someone explain to me what

**LIST**

the arrows on the right of a profile scrolls through?
Report Post Tip

It scrolls through all the profiles that aren't archived yet, and is listed according to age.

Report Post Tip

what that mean like now Level: 20(25) why its like that? it was to like 13(14) and soon it was 14 but why now its like it is?

Report Post Tip

That means you have the experience level to carry 25 units of drugs, but you're stuck at 20 units.

You need to either purchase a CA to auto increase your drugs, or tip the FBN agent in a city enough times to be able to carry more drugs.

Report Post Tip

Anybody wants some booze?

Report Post Tip

I tip that much thre came that different text but still nothing changed?

Report Post Tip
Go to the drug page and hit sell. Not sell all, but sell. The units will increase
Report Post Tip

that i forget allready but thanks now it riced

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: A question
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL