Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 21:48:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Mafia Meet (Scotland) Started by: Francis_Costello on Aug 19, '09 20:19

There was definitely a meet in Edinburgh that I wasn't allowed to attend!  I assumed it was you.  Can't quite recall who was there.  They did an escape room?

Report Post Tip

Wish I could attend, but considering I never attended the ones that were about 2 hours from where I lived, the likelihood of me making it to the other side of the planet is unlikely.

Report Post Tip

I did an escape room in Edinburgh. Was more a meeting of a few friends than a proper MR meet or anything though. We were all in the upper structure of the same city/district at the time. Was myself, my wife and 3 others. So just a small get together really.

Report Post Tip

Yes, that was the one that I was banned from.  I spoke to someone, and was told that my presence wasn't welcome.  I mean, it was more polite than that, but I read between the lines.  I lived in Haymarket at the time, so it was literally a few minutes walk away.

But I'm over it.

And yet the persecution continues...

Report Post Tip

that sort of discrimination won't stand this time round, especially if i've had 3 stella's in me

Report Post Tip

I miss livin' in Edinburgh! 

Report Post Tip

I was one of the three Zangief met, and I can honestly say that I don't even remember your name being mentioned at any point before, during or after our meet, Commissar. It genuinely was just a small group, and there was no slight intended.

I would, however, be interested in meeting up somewhere in Scotland, if that's a genuine suggestion. Glasgow is easier for me, but I don't mind where really.

Report Post Tip
Would consider going, though I am a busy person so it depends on the date really.
Report Post Tip

Hey Francis, how many women will be attending this meeting? 

Report Post Tip

I’m from Stornoway 

Report Post Tip

You bringing the black pudding then, MrG?

Report Post Tip
It’s a staple food here the old marag dhubh.
Report Post Tip

Studying in Aberdeen here so interested if something planned

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Is there ever any western meetups in the United States?
Report Post Tip

Studying in Aberdeen here so interested if something planned

You poor thing Sabrina!! 

Report Post Tip

Warrior indeed seagull fortress and everything so grey :P

Report Post Tip

Whoever in here is scottish come to york

In York, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Mafia Meet (Scotland)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL