Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:18
Page:  1 
Introducing; Synthesis Started by: Oblivion on Aug 12, '15 21:10

After another long night, North Side, Chicago was finally settling down to a low roar.  The everyday business back in progress, and Oblivion poured another shot of whiskey to relax the nerves.   The bartender had left the bottle on the table at his request.  As Koehler stomped into the bar, he roamed around briefly then headed towards Oblivion.  Koehler snagged one of the empty glasses pouring a shot, downing it in a heartbeat.

"So what's the big news?  Wasn't Sovereign supposed to be here too?"  

Koehler asked as he poured another shot.  Oblivion nodded and leaned forward on the table speaking as he intertwined his fingers, resting his elbows on the table.  

"Well the thing is that Sovereign has to go."

Koehler choked on his drink then sputtered all over the floor.  Looking to his Don with astonishment, he clears his throat a few times before speaking.

"Go?  Go where?  Hasn't he been a great asset to the Family?  I've seen him work hard, and he is dedicated."

Oblivion chuckles at the ramblings of his Underboss.  Shaking his head as he pours them both another shot of whiskey, Oblivion smiles broadly as he noticed Sovereign walking into the bar.  Waving him over to the table, Oblivion held the smile as he observed the slight look of concern on Sovereign's face.  Meetings with the Don could be interpreted in a good way or bad.  

Oblivion poured a glass for Sovereign watching as he cautiously gulped it down.  Not one to back down Sovereign faced his Don square in the eye then braced himself for what awaited him.  Oblivion finished his drink, setting the glass down on the table with a soft thud.

"Sovereign I brought you here tonight, well to let you know we are growing everyday here in North Side.  I need a man of your energy and commitment to augment the business here in Chicago.  We need you to set up your own Headquarters, and help us run things."

Sovereign for once was speechless which made Oblivion chuckle.  He looked over to Koehler then winked as his smile broadened.  Within a moment Sovereign blinked a few times then glanced towards Koehler then finally focused back on Oblivion.

"Don Oblivion I would be honored to do my part in helping North Side grow to reach its fullest potential."

Nodding in agreement, Oblivion dangled a set of keys in the air towards Sovereign.

"What do you say we go check out the new Headquarters?"

The three of them left after celebrating with one more drink and a toast to new beginnings.  Arriving fifteen minutes later at the new Headquarters, Oblivion turned to Sovereign.

"Well only one thing left for you to do."

Sovereign glanced to Koehler who was slightly curious as well.

"What will the new family be called?"

Synthesis.

Report Post Tip

Sovereign couldn't quite put his finger on what the nature of this meeting would be, and as such he was slightly concerned about what would happen. His Dutch roots didn't help either, as his mind kept being invaded away by pictures of windmills. He quickly wiped the picturesque Dutch landscape from his mind and walked into the bar. Oblivion and Koehler were both sitting there, drinking something that was probably a strong liquor. Oblivion poured a glass for Sovereign, which he downed, although he didn't particularly liked alcohol. He eyed Oblivion with suspicion, because he was a big, mean, scary man in skintight jeans. He gave Koehler a wide smile however, because Koehler was the homie. When Oblivion announced to him that he would be getting his very own crew, Sovereign's jaw dropped. He took a moment to collect himself and then spoke enthusiastically:

''I'm looking forward to work under you, as a leader! Don Oblivion, I would be honored to do my part in helping North Side grow to reach its fullest potential.'' Sovereign allowed Oblivion to pour him one more drink, and he joined in with the toast.

''To Synthesis!'' 

Report Post Tip

My little Sovereign.

We've always talked and joked about this moment. The time you were finally allowed to setup your own family. Our lines have laughed about it for generations about how close you always get and then die off before hand, but now, it's no longer a joke.

I am very happy to see you get here, little man. Very happy indeed.

Congratulations, Sovereign.

Report Post Tip

Koehler stomps up to Sovereign with a smile on his face.

"Oh, Sovereign. How I knew this day would come. You've worked insanely hard for North Side and have always been a pleasure to be around. I know you'll work wonders with your own headquarters. Congratulations, my friend."

Report Post Tip

Oh Sovvy, I'm so pleased to see this day come. It's been a long time in the making and I'm happy to see you getting the chance to run your own crew. I know you'll do fabulously. Congratulations buddy.

Report Post Tip
Signore, you have been a good friend and supporter of mine since I landed on these shores. I recognise when someone is deserving of their rewards, and you certainly are. I wish you the best of luck in becoming one of the pillars in which the wind of the Windy city blows through.
Report Post Tip

Deadshot is walking the streets wearing his new crew crest Synthesis, when he notices his crewleader stood with Oblivion. He make his way over after listening to what was going on Deadshot was standing proud. Oblivion had finished speaking and Deadshot stepped forward and cleared his throat and began to speak. 

"Congratulation Sovereign, you deserve this moment and I look forward to working with you and wish you all the best for the future. I know you do a great job and look forward to being a part of it. "

Deadshot nodded at his new boss and stood and waited. 

Report Post Tip

Sweeney starts skipping down the North Side streets with Mr. Albert in his pocket steadily asleep after the long night of the war. He skips his way swiftly into the bar where the announcement would occur. Remembers to himself that he isn't a rouge so no "pew pew" as everyone says. I don't know why people keep saying that to me.

Sweeney skips his way to Sovereign at the bar and jumps onto a bar stool. He swings his arm onto the bar, holding his head up, while looking up to Sovereign.

Congratulations! Mr. Albert and I will buy you and everyone here a round of drinks for this marvelous day!!! You'll do North Side proud! You'll do Chicago proud! This group of people exceed my expectation and I expect it to be like the Roman days many years ago!

To us! Sweeney lifts up a nice brew from the bar to celebrate this cause!

Report Post Tip

The news traveled all over the Headquarters, and the excitement was building with each new person finding out.  Little Sovereign was going out on his own.  Rose smiled because he wasn't so 'little', but to her he would always be the charming young gentleman she has always known. She made her way through the gathered crowd with the intent on seeing Sovereign's new Headquarters.  His home away from home.

Rose arrived in time to hear a few congratulatory speeches.  She moved to find the guest of honor, and smiled at the sight of him twirling a set of keys.  

"Sovereign!  Congratulations!  I know you will do North Side and all of Chicago proud.  If you ever need anything, you know where to come!"

She gave him a hug before stepping to the side allowing more people to wish him well.  Rose sought out a glass of champagne to enjoy the celebration.  She had every bit of faith in Sovereign's abilities to lead and do well.  

Report Post Tip

Clover was with Koehler when he suddenly stomped towards Sovereign. She was telling her news about her visit to the Gynecologist when he suddenly stomped away. She ran after him then noticed that she was in a middle of a celebration. She then smiled and faced Sovereign.

"Congratulations Sovereign! You and the Synthesis will be a great addition to North Side and the entire city of Chicago." She hugs him, wished him the best, then walks towards where Koehler and Demtitties were standing.

Report Post Tip
Congrats, seems lots of crews are forming quickly, it's quiet exciting
Report Post Tip
Congratulations this is the future of the Mafia Returns all piecing together now. It will be fun for everyone.

Congrats again man
Report Post Tip

Many congratulations old friend!
I've been looking forward to this moment. Good luck with your crew, I'm sure it will be a great addition to north side.

Report Post Tip

Being part of Ms Clover's Associates. Anton was there along with TC and Arakis to serve as her protection entourage. In the distant he could see the bosses Oblivion and Koehler talking among themselves. However there was a slight atmospheric change when another face which Anton does not recognize came into the bar and joined them.

Hey who is that guy? Anton ask Arakis, who is the more senior member among the 3 of them. 

Oh that is Sovereign one of the most dedicated big shots within our fami-

As Arakis was about to finish, he was cut short as Ms Clover motion the three of them to follow behind.

Within 15 minutes of travel, they have arrived in front of a building. Anton is puzzle by all of this, what is happening now? As they were getting into the building it became clear to Anton. This place is going to be a future HQ. Sovereign the big shot is getting his own crew with the blessing of Oblivion.

As everyone was busy looking around the new HQ. Anton finally has the chance to greet Sovereign and wish him congratulations.

Hello Mr Sovereign, congratulations on your promotion. The name's Anton. 

Sovereign gave a brief nod in acknowledgment to Anton. Anton return back to his gang of trio. 

Report Post Tip

After a busy day of going by newly headquarters it was time to visit Sovereigns new Headquarters. She brought him a pack of Dutch "Stroopwafels", a whole Old Amsterdam cheese and a nice congratulations card futuring windmills and tulips.

"My dear Sovereign, congratulations my Dutch friend! I know you well deserved this chance of leading your own family underneath Don Oblivions wings. I am looking forward to work with you and wish you a long and prosperous future."

Report Post Tip

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ok, enough of the childish joy!

Sovereign our bloodlines met after a few exchanges in the streets when your family member Goto was alive, which turned into personal conversations and the discovery they we had some good mutual friends. Your blood has always impressed me and my ancestors and even without the obvious mutual friendships I'm sure we would have become friends at some point anyway.

Long has my lineage waited to see you in a bold suit and although it has been a tough start, I know you're going to do well Sir. You'll always have a friend over here in New York and my door is always open to you for anything you need.

Congratulations Sovveh! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Introducing; Synthesis
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL