Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 10:10:26
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
Hitlist Started by: Diavolo on Aug 13, '15 20:03

So this will be a short suggestion. As we all know once you post a hit if it's not completed or bought off in 24 hours it disappears, I was thinking we should change this. In what world does a hit just go away? 

If someone is willing to pay x 500k for my head, they will be willing to do it until I'm not. Not just tomorrow. Just my thoughts, what do you guys think?

Report Post Tip

you may want to read up on how anonymous hits work.

Report Post Tip

Unless I missed a major change very recently, hits don't disappear after 24 hours.

Report Post Tip

What Sovereign said.

Hits don't disappear anymore.

Report Post Tip

Well poop, I was misinformed. Thanks you guys

Report Post Tip

Example; If someone wants your head, they'd be constantly put you on the hit list, every 24 hours.

With that said, there is no reason for this to be changed, if changed, the hit list would be spammed, i myself know of few peeps who misused/abused this before. 

My thoughts on the subject. 

Report Post Tip

Dam you fast responders. lolol

But i still disagree on this. :/

Report Post Tip

Aye, originally if you put up a hit, it cost 2x to buy it out.  Which meant that it could posisbly be a battle of who has more money.  So we modified it so that if you put one up, you have to keep renewing it every 24 hours (small fee, like sort of how the dfp works) to refresh it, if it wasnt refreshed then the hit would time out and come down.  Then we finally settled on setting it so that the cost to buy it out is the same cost to put it up - but it stays up until someone removes it or the target dies. 

(If its anonymous, if its not anonymous, killing the poster also removes the hit)

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Hitlist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL