Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:44:26
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Age Bracket. Started by: CiaranC on Aug 24, '09 11:45

Just wondering to myself what the average age is around here these days. I myself am 24. Ive noticed a lot more younger players these days.

So what age are you??

Report Post Tip

18 been playing since I was 14. The problem is, even if there are quite a few younger people these days they've been here a little while. Like TM is I think 16 but he's been here for 2 years. Death-Knight is 17 but been here about a year and a half. It's pretty broad all the way up to Tiggy who invented dirt and Kendra queen of inventing wine. So it's pretty interesting.

Report Post Tip

Im 19, And i've been playing for about 2 years now. Like skate said. The ages are a huge range so its hard to say what the average really is.

Report Post Tip

19 here also, this is my first time here and as you can see my experience is 14 days. I'd say rough estimate would be around 24. 

PS. I think this topic belongs to 'outside'.

Report Post Tip

im 28 you lot make me feel old

Report Post Tip

I'm seventeen. 

Wanna talk about old: FlyingPig and UN 

Report Post Tip

14 years old. And I'll play for another 14 years.

Report Post Tip

I'm older than all of you. We'll just leave it at that. 30+... It hurts to say my age and a lady never tells..

Report Post Tip

The man is 18 years old :D

Report Post Tip

Bahahaha I told you I was right about Tiggy! It's okay I love her nonetheless. Last time I checked FlyingPig is just getting done with Law School so he could be as young as 26-28 all the way to whatever age. I thought he was like 40, not sure. UN doesn't even play anymore I don't think.

Report Post Tip

17 here

Report Post Tip

...and Kendra queen of inventing wine.

Hey eff your mother. I'm 23. That's not old at all. I'm in the prime of life.

Report Post Tip

Lies! Well, maybe you're telling the truth but you still drink more wine than any italian, sicilian, russian or any other motherlover of wine has walked this earth!

Report Post Tip

Not recently!  What now?!?!

THE PLOT THICKENS.

Report Post Tip

..."Tiggy who invented dirt"...

I did not INVENT dirt. There are people older than me here! I merely perfected it.

Report Post Tip

Hangs his head and sheds a few tears on the dirt that tiggy had perfected

Marietta you've now only upset me. YOU WERE DOING SO GOOD!

Tiggy, perfecting dirt might be just as bad as inventing! :x

Report Post Tip

YAY I am oldest.. What's my prize?

Report Post Tip

im 21

Report Post Tip

im 34

Report Post Tip

im asking a questing about the average age of players in the game OOC thats why its in OOC if i was just asking age in general id of put it in the outside forum

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Age Bracket.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL