Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:42:48
Page:  1 
Top Priority Started by: PeterPetrelli on Nov 18, '07 16:36
Peter walks through one of the walls of a building into a group of Mafioso in the street

Hey tough guys, I'm gunna ask you something, answer to the best of your ability...

If you were in your bosses shoes, what would be your top priority? Would it be money, your family and keeping them alive and well, would it be to get as strong as you possibly could, maybe it would just to become famous and be remembered by all or something else?

If it was me, of course I would want to keep my family protected, although I would love to create a system that worked and made life easier for myself and the other crew leaders, one that decided who lives and who dies when something goes wrong. Not just killing people for the sake of killing them and I'm not talking about the other leaders, I'm talking about every single Mafioso. Something that are kids will be able to take over without being stuck in a large mess and having to pick up the pieces, something they could follow when the old generation die. If that means I would have to try different things out to see if they worked, so be it.
Report Post Tip
All of the things you mentioned are so interrelated, that you cannot mold a successful family without using a formula which combines all of them.

You have to raise money for protection, you have to protect your family to maintain loyalty and to have them alive to protect you, you have to make a name for yourself to earn the respect of the other leaders, and to keep them from killing you for being a useless pile of shit.

Those things must be done concurrently and with consideration to how each action affects the other priorities. Placing one thing as being of greater importance than any other is an unworkable formula.
Report Post Tip
IT would have to be Family, you take care of the family and the family takes care of you (the good way). its not money because when money is involved people start to get greedy and betray and its definitly not fame, you wanna keep a low profile, the less people know about you the more you can do secretly
Report Post Tip
I think what i meant was, what you think would be your favorite job wile being a prominent leader for this thing of ours.

What you say is true maxwell but that never happens, there will always be something you must keep at the top of your list. It could probably change from time to time although there will always be something you wouldn't be taking care of which is expected from you.

Maybe what i should have done was ask the opposite from what i had asked, because you were right, there are a group of things which you need to take control of collectively.
Report Post Tip
What you say is true maxwell but that never happens, there will always be something you must keep at the top of your list. It could probably change from time to time although there will always be something you wouldn't be taking care of which is expected from you.

Never happens? Maybe my view is distorted based on my ancestor's position, but I think Piggeh's family kept those things at an equal balance, while never neglecting any particular duty. As Anita's RHM, he also tried doing the same for her. I honestly can't think of one area where there was a greater emphasis than any other important area. These categories were so interrelated that it wasn't possible to do one without it affecting the other positively.

If what you meant to say was: What is my favorite area to work on? Well, gotta go with protecting the family. Of course, that can also be accomplished with money or through growing in power.

Similarly, making money can also be accomplished by gaining power. The taxes on cities which became so popular awhile ago would not have been possible to enforce had the leaders of those cities not had the power. It can also be accomplished by catering to family needs. Take care of them, and they take care of you financially, right?

Like I was saying, they are all interrelated.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Top Priority
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL