Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:59:40
Page:  1 
What to do? Started by: Psyclon on Aug 26, '09 12:37

I might be wrong, but as far as I see I can't do anything in this game except hoping someone gets in jail sometimes, or a petty crime every few minutes. Except that, theres nothing I can do, except the stuff with like 6hour timer (shooting range) or kills (you dont do that every hour either I assume). So how can so many people be online, what do you guys do all the time?

Report Post Tip

Wrong place for this message, Psyclon.

Report Post Tip

Rourke and I send love mails back and forth to each other.  It truly makes my day.

Report Post Tip

Well Thomas, I couldn't find any other forum that has to do anything about the game (only OOC, Outside, trade stuff, crew HQ and a private one)

Report Post Tip

Actually out of those, OOC would have been a better choice.

The streets are a place to post in Character, so just think how it looks for a mobster to stand in the middle of the streets to ask what to do with his time.

In any case, my answer to your original question qould be to read. Start reading everything in your HQ to get a feel of your family's pulse.

Then start mailing a lot of people in your family and get yourself known. Then start RP'ing. Ask your boss what he wants from you.

Then maybe start reading the streets and the Business Districts and get your name out in public. By the time you are done with all this, you will probably have figured out most of this world and won't need any more help.

Report Post Tip

As already pointed out, the OOC forum is for game related posts which are 'out of character'.

Thread has now been moved to OOC.

Report Post Tip

Oh okay, so this is more a RP game then the mafia games you see everywhere around? Yay =).

Report Post Tip

The tutorial is a great place to start for anyone unsure of what to do. It covers a lot of information so it's not a short read, but it's all super information so well worth the time and effort to get through it.

http://mafiareturns.com/help/tutorial.php

Report Post Tip

If you need any help role-playing, then ask me for help. I won't answer, but that's neither here nor there.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What to do?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL