Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 13:49:46
Page:  1 
Toxico’s Retirement Bash Started by: ToxicoIridum on Aug 27, '09 21:51

The streets of Detroit are busy as usual as the clock strikes 12'o clock noon. It's lunch hour in the city and the sidewalks, crosswalks and hallways fill with unfamiliar faces, friends, family and vehicles.

As the crowd continues in their directions a tall man approaches a podium set up at the intersection of the busiest crossroads. The man is dress in a pinstriped suit, fedora and leather shoes. He reaches the center of podium where a lone microphone stands, waiting to be heard.

"Good afternoon Detroit the man says with a clear, comforting voice" Some bypassers stop and turn their direction towards this man on the podium, others continue to walk. Another man positions himself in front of the podium with a large camcorder with the local newsroom logo branded on the side. The man looks directly into the frame "Good afternoon to all cities which I have traveled, and called home for days at a time. This includes you Philadelphia, Chicago, New Orleans, Las Vegas, and New York.

The man then clears his throats, takes a long, deep breathe of the crisp afternoon air and looks into the crowd. I am here today to make an announcement. "My name, Mr. Iridum or better known as Toxico. My bloodline has been a familiar face around all the cities over the past several years. You may have known my ancestors Venom, RedBlazer, FireIridium, or maybe not. Today is a day of celebration, sadness, happiness, and possibly other emotions for selected people.

To all of the great cities you, my fellow Mafioso's, I would like to bid farewell. Family, friends, associates, and enemies. You have made the past years enjoyable. All of the crew leaders that led me into their shelters, all of the friends that have assisted me when I was down and out, all of the enemies whom made sure I was always alert and prepared for the worse. I have endured a long, successful, career in this world of ours but it's time to move on.

A lucky someone in the crowd will not be leaving emptied handed though. I am sick of people retiring and/or committing suicide with money in their pocket. If you have made the decision to leave this world let someone benefit from it please. Those whom have helped you along the way, someone random, or someone who deserves it. I have decided to give someone the option to deserve it. My money will not be given away but earned. As you may see, or check my status currently is RICH, This can range from $1,000,000 - $9,999,999 but you won't know until a winner is declared.

This competition is going out for everyone. Gangster through Godfather, all six cities, all 25 families are welcome to participate. Whether you know me or not, I am looking for the most creative Farewell story, rap, song, poem, or type of art. One last goodbye. Rhyme, structure, tempo, length, etc. There are no guidelines, do what you desire. Serious, humorous, sad. It's your choice! All the information could be false for those whom don't know me. Whatever you think I'm like, make it up and make a farewell I will never forget.

This competition starts NOW! And will end. September 5th(date is subject to change)

Goodbye family, friends and fellow mafioso's. It's been a journey I will never forget.

Goodluck to all, I look forward to your creativity,

.TI.

All entries must be posted in this thread for viewing pleasures of our world.

Report Post Tip

I'd imagine you'd give the money to your family.

Report Post Tip

I must say sir, this is among the darkest days my bloodline has known. I've had friends claim retirement yet always venture back and I was never worried if they'd return, I knew they would. You though haven't come here to call out anyone for past feuds or who has taken you to the top with them because you're just friends. You've always earned what you've gotten.

A few generations back a man in my bloodline Aftershock shot I believe your grandfather ToxicoJ, I'd say that I wish he didn't but I'd be lying. He helped your father I believe (I can't keep track of everyones each and every account) get started back up and threw him some cash, just to be a good friend. Now, after everything we've gone through since being friends you're leaving.

I don't know the words to say, it's almost as if I'd be burying my son before he's even born. You're the type of mafioso many strive to be like and I will truly miss the warmth you've brought my bloodline. I'm sure your reasons are valid because if it weren't I'd be amazed.

Looking up at the darkening clouds Skate flips up his collar on this coat. He reaches in for a cigarette, lighting the cigarette he casually puts away the pack and buttons his coat.

It's certainly going to be a cold dreary place for a bit.

Walking off Skate hums a tune that him and Toxico used to drink to.

Report Post Tip

May I ask, who won?

Report Post Tip

Um...Do you mean December 5th cause I don't want to wait a whole entire year.

Report Post Tip

Disregard that last message thought you were sayin this on the streets yesterday.

Report Post Tip

Same,Pavement,I spent a valuable 30 seconds on something from months ago because somebody tried to ask a DEAD GUY who won...?

Report Post Tip

Wait a minute,he's not dead...I thought he was going to retire...Guess the competition just...I dunno,forget about it...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to:
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL