Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 12:19:50
Page:  1 
ATTENTION: Residents of LA Started by: AfghanTango on Aug 24, '15 04:02

AfghanTango walks out to the street corner to address the residents of Los Angeles and anyone else who cared to listen, he steps up onto a nearby stoop and after a short look over the crowd he began.

It is with great sadness that I come to you today to inform you that we have lost one of our own. Mr. DooDooBrown was taken from us late last night from what seems to be an outsider or a very very lucky gun among us which I highly doubt is the case. I know that the residents of Los Angeles and most of even all of the free cities heard DooDoo's speech and request to wear his tags most complied, some didn't and one was killed for it. These tags are what I come to you about this morning, from this point forward I request that ALL members of the city of Los Angeles wear the following.

Afghan pulls out a badge and holds it up for the crowd to see, it read:

Forever Remembering DooDoo Land

Where the shit gets deep

As with the previous request, this request will be met with force for those that do not comply if I care to do so. If you have any questions about this please see me directly. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Is there a grace period for individuals of LA to wear this tag? Or is it effective immediately?

Report Post Tip

Good question, I will allow 48 hours for the residents to comply. If they fail to do so later for any reason what so ever I could potentially do something about it. 

Report Post Tip

Diavolo hears a man speaking about Mr.Brown a man he knew for a very short time. He over hears what was being said and though he'd chime in for a second.

"Hello Mr.Tango, I see that you want all members of LA to wear this tag. Now I won't express my opinion on the matter because I have no business doing so, I'm not from LA and do not have anything to do with the dealings of LA. But what I would like to point out is that you said and I quote "From this point forward I request that ALL members of teh city of Los Angeles wear the following."..

Diavolo pauses to take a breath and continues.

"Now if you'll look into a window or a mirror, I'd like to point out that you are not wearing said tag yourself. How can you expect others to do something if you don't do it yourself? Lead by example."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Diavolo, don't you worry I am having mine done up by a professional as we speak. Maybe if I had known beforehand that Mr. DooDoo was going to meet his demise today I would have prepared and got it done before his death. But alas, I knew of no such thing so I do not have it on myself I was only able to get them in my own hands a half hour before I came out here to hand them out.

AfghanTango picks up the box full of the new tags he was handing out to the LA residents and shows them to Diavolo

Report Post Tip

Diavolo looks at the tags Mr.Tango, shows him.

"Very nice, they look great. Well says alot that you're getting one done by a professional, sorry to hear that your friend Mr.Brown was killed. These tags here look to be in fine shape, and I'm sure people will be happy to wear them. Have a pleasant day.

Report Post Tip

Being in Los Angeles for the first time in his life, Bobby finally had the opportunity to seek out some history that had been passed down from his friends and relatives over the many years. He had heard many stories about AfghanTango and his good friend DooDooBrown, about their adventures in the city of angels trying to build something great and combining their ideas for DabCity and DooDooLand into something truly amazing. May they forever rest in brown shitty peace. Soon after these two were snuffed out and their dreams laid to rest at a very young age their family had constructed a small monument honoring the two. It was a mountain scene, but the mountains were made out of piles of shit and the hazy clouds that were over the mountain tops were raining down sticky dabs that filled the streams and lakes. This monument has been destined to be placed back at the square where they made their announcements to the rest of the free city and finally one of their future generations has the opportunity to place it where it belongs.

Bobby takes a moment to reflect on what might have happened in their time in the city and tried to envision what it had once looked like as he was sure there has been many changes since their time in the city. As he popped out of his day dream he finally pulls the monument from it's small crate and places it atop a waist high empty pedestal in the main square. Bobby steps back and make sure everything looks perfect while he wishes that he could see their families happiness when the monument was placed he knows that they would be exceptionally proud that they will finally be remembered by all.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: ATTENTION: Residents of LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL