Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 08:03:52
Page:  1 
There's a Feeling I get, When I Look to the West Started by: RetroToaster on Aug 24, '15 22:31

DooDooBrown lies dead and this thing is all the worse off for it.  But, in some ways, I'm glad he's gone.

Why?

Let me tell you, and gather closer so you can hear me.  DooDooBrownJr, and his pops, are real men of honour.  They are the backbone of this thing of ours.  Honourable, beautiful, beastly and all the rest of it.  DooDooBrown, for example, liked men as much as women and for that reason was know as Teq.  But we're getting off piste.

I respect the Brown lineage.  Always will.

But I'm glad someone took the shot.

Why?

Let me get to that.  First of all, we need to discuss the nature of this thing of ours.  We live in communes, with a commune leader, not so much a leader as first among men.  A pastor almost, who looks after our needs and guides us.  Such is the selfless nature of these men, known as CLs, that they are often gifted large sums of money, which they use to fortify the commune walls against other communes and commune leaders, lest they attack the commune.  It's unclear why this happens so often, as there is certainly no real benefit of such an action.

Most often, the attacks on the communes and commune leaders happens because of a miscommunication.  

In among all of this, there are the commune members, who try to make a living as best they can.  DooDooBrown was doing just that, making his living, and trying to make his way in the LA, where he could set up his own commune and become a commune leader.

And someone, from another commune, paid $10M to have him killed.

A dastardly act, but one I approve of.

Why?

Because let's face it, ten mill is ten mill, and hits for large sums of money should be carried out, not stopped by commune leaders scared of other communes attacking them.

Your thoughts?

Report Post Tip

Still think you need the hit sanctioned by the men above....

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: There's a Feeling I get, When I Look to the West
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL