Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 12:07:02
Page:  1 
RetroToaster's Investigation Bureau Started by: RetroToaster on Aug 24, '15 22:43

Hello everyone,

I'm here looking into a little incident, a shooting, that happened in LA.  The fella that was shot goes by the name of DooDooBrown.  His son, DooDooBrownJr, is in jail just now, and I can't get a hold of him.

So here's what it is.  I'm trying to find out who shot DooDoo.  Get all the facts together that I can.

I can be reached anonymously, via telegram, or less anonymously here, on these Streets right in front of everyone.

So far the prime suspect is *********, his motives are obvious.  ***** was another suspect, but I asked him if he did it, and he said no.  So I'm pretty sure it wasn't him.  ******** is a possible suspect, but he's been all over the Streets lately and has only recently been reinstated as a *** so it doesn't look like.

I'll be adding bit of evidence as I go along, and we can see what we think.

THE HIT

It's been reported that a $10M hit was placed on DooDoo and collected after his death.  We need to know who placed the hit.  He might not necessarily have been connected to the killing, and we have to eliminate him from our inquiries.

This could be tricky.  This person is a ranking member of a major city in a bold suit, and has already allegedy shown that he isn't above arranging concrete shoes for someone he finds troublesome.

Doo Doo Land

What's in a name?  We need to find out if anybody objected to DooDoo's initaitive enough to kill him.

Any other leads my friends?

Report Post Tip

This just in, a promising lead.

"I didn't realise Chicago members had such tabs on New York's internal communications. At no point did I say I didn't communicate this to anyone. I in fact said I had tried to prevent it. 

You're suggestion that the timescales were in days, or hours or even minutes, too. I saw a potential issue, and took steps to prepare for preventative measures. That's all you need to know. 

I came back out here to confirm DooDooBrown's statement and avoid speculation. I'm now done defending myself and divulging aspects of the internal affairs of the city I represent, grazie."  SammyGato

It appears SammyGato knew at least one of the wouldbe assassins.  This leads to some questions.

• Was there a sitdown between acting City Head DooDooBrown and SammyGato?
  • How much compensation did Gato offer DooDoo?
  • Can Gato be assumed responsible for a killing he tried to prevent?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: RetroToaster's Investigation Bureau
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL