Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 23:20:17
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Credit suggestions Started by: Sherminator on Aug 28, '09 15:11

The admin team is currently looking for more uses for the donation credits, which can only be used to start jailbreaks or to get out of jail at the moment. The general idea is to make daily/weekly/monthly credit payments in order to use certain features like the toolbar or the jail counter. Please feel free to suggest new and novel ways that you believe credits could be used to enhance the game playing experience for all.

Report Post Tip

I shall make a start...I think people should be able to purchase a gun with credits after a wackback. In my opinion this could be a rather expensive feature, as it can be very valuable in wars aswell as in every-day mob life.

Something like five credits for a gun when you have not done any petties/felonies, counting down as you crime along. Four credits after 10 crimes, three after 20 etc. (1 credit for 10 crimes)

Any constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Report Post Tip

Sounds like an excellent idea. It would certainly help out after those pesky WB's, I'm sure many hitters would use this function. I know for one if I lost my gun, 5 credits would be well worth it to get it back.

Report Post Tip

The cost could also be dependant on your current rank.

More often than not a Gangster's gun is not nearly as valuable as a Don's gun

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Credit suggestions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL