Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 12:47:35
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Graverobbing Started by: Toni-Vercete on Aug 28, '09 16:45

I think that when a person dies there grave could be able to rob, sort of like pickpocketing. But the graverobbing was very hard to complete and if you failed you would go to jail or bribe a nightwatchman.

Does anyone know what Im getting at here?

Report Post Tip

ROFL

i just got a picture of a petty thief digging up a grave and checking the dead old guys pocket..

the thing is that in real life, no one would be buried with their valets in their back pockets..

Report Post Tip

A valet can fit in your pocket?

Report Post Tip

Thing is, in the old days, people were laid to rest with items that would help them in the 'afterlife'.

Of course, not many people do it now. But, it's the thought that counts.

Report Post Tip

'in the old days'

This game is set in the 30's, not ancient fucking Greece.

Report Post Tip

I think your idea is good...but maybe misdirected. And the thoughtless replies by those have little to no people skills are not necessary.

Maybe you could spin it up using the same thought process, but instead of Graverobbing...maybe you have the option to take any money the victim may have on his/her person at the time you shot them. Maybe have a MUC type kill, have someone take the money off the body while the other takes the shot...decent suggestion, maybe come up with a bit more than just an idea...talk about how to implement it as well...Good job!

Love,
FrankieFigs

Report Post Tip

Yea I think that's a good idea but I don't know about calling it grave robbing. I agree that there should be able to take money from the people who have been killed because otherwise it just goes to waste. There should either be something along the lines of an MUC kill like streetcleaner said or maybe have an MUC that lets you and other people steal money from a dead guys bank account or something and you have the choice of what person it is but the higher their rank when they died the harder it is to complete.

Report Post Tip

Lol at Noah's comment... (no disrespect intended)... i like the take the money of the victim you shot... these are one of those bread and butter ideas that might work...

Report Post Tip

it sounds like a good idea. It's kind of like insurance if you loan someone money. You kill them if they don't pay back and you get it back when they are dead. But it can't be anyone who can dig up the person. It should be limited to a contact of the person who are allowed to it or something.

Report Post Tip

You could make it just the victims family that can get the money or if its an IA then it could be anybody

Report Post Tip

Yea it is a good idea but needs some re-visioning.

Report Post Tip

Yeah it sounds like the start of a really good idea. I like it so far.

Report Post Tip

There should also be a cannibalize option!

Report Post Tip

Multi user abilities could be ver useful widespread across the game. MU JB's, MU kills, maybe an ability where two people can kidnap another user, then there is the whole mystery of trying to work out who has them.

Oooo the ideas.

Report Post Tip

This has been said and it needs to be put into motion. Money in real life when someone dies get's passed down or taken. Many mobsters got robbed and such.

Report Post Tip

ill try it

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Graverobbing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL