Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:42:25
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
shooting skill Started by: HatchetMan on Aug 28, '09 21:27

I think their should be some type of bar that tells me how much shooting skill i got.

Report Post Tip

One of the nice things about Mafia Returns is things are still a mystery. It's part of what makes the game a challenge.

Report Post Tip

i agree, but to a certain extent tho

Report Post Tip

HatchetMan. If you play long enough and get the hang of things you begin to know what you can and can't do in a ballpark. If you really need help going to your HSL would be best.

Report Post Tip

If we had a skill bar mine wouldn't be big it would be dinosaur.

Report Post Tip

Extinct?

~T~

Report Post Tip

Making others extinct what was that one pack i made go away ummmmmmm their name won't come to me now.

Report Post Tip

Grin.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Yeah that would be helpful but also incule your chances of whack back and fatal whack back

Report Post Tip

I like the fact that things remain a mystery, makes you sweat for it :o

Report Post Tip

Speaking on behalf of dinosaurs I'd concur with Prem.

Report Post Tip

I would really like to see the bars, not only on shooting ranges, but like drug carrying "upgrade" and to see some sort of experience bar, since crimes you do gains experience. 

Now when you can't see the bars doesn't make the game harder just makes it more unpractical (my honest opinion). 

I'm open to arguments so, you can change my mind ;)

Report Post Tip

i would like to see some sortve experiance bar too atleast you know what level your at!

Report Post Tip

From an RP aspect, it makes sense to not know. A man can say he's a good shot, but there's no forumlae for it. I can't calculate my odds of surviving mathematically in a fight with Premier (merely speaking in example, mind you), but I'm willign to bet form what info I can gather that he's got more mojo and armed guards than I could handle in a few months when I'm actually decent at this game, so I wouldn't screw with him in a million years.

Report Post Tip

i think it is a good idea

Report Post Tip

God I will quit when we start showing experience bars.

Report Post Tip

exactly that would ruin it

Report Post Tip

Why would it ruin it?

or are you just jumping on the bandwagon?

Report Post Tip

It would ruin some aspects of some things. I can see some young mobster getting all wound up because according to his experience bar he should be this or that rank. Then we would have mobsters comparing the lengths of their bars. Pretty soon hell would freeze over. It is a slippery slope.

Report Post Tip

Exactly what tiggy said, mystery makes the game. 

You train your gun, its not as easy as walking into the shooting range once aday. 

Ofcourse Im going off of the old classic mafia.org but seems as though they are trying to keep it that style. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: shooting skill
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL