Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:25:06
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Just wondering, Started by: Dope on Aug 28, '15 00:44
What are the points and ranks based upon in the streets? Is there a way to get better scores off my posts? Any help regarding my question is greatly appreciated. Thank You.
Report Post Tip

I believe that the points are based on the quality and length of your thread or post.  Better quality means more points.  And I think that the more people that post in your thread, the more points you get. 

That is what I think is right anyways.  Someone please correct it if its wrong.

Report Post Tip

I don't know the exact formula (Satanta clued me in when he was about) but it's like what Hayley has said. The better your own posts, regarding content and length, the more points you will get.

If you start a post/thread then I believe the better quality the first post you start the thread with, the more points you will then also get from following replies (I think this is what he said). Also, the better quality replies your thread gets, the more points you get, but only in comparison to the quality of the post you started the thread with.

Now, if anyone could also correct me if I'm remembering it a little wayward much appreciated.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Just wondering,
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL