Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:25:56
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Halo 3: Mafia Challengers. Started by: Dagenham_Beast on Aug 30, '09 15:37

Hello, My name is Dagenham Beast.

This is alittle bit of a gambling game which I would like to put into effect. If you wish to have the chance to win some money right here on MafiaReturns, by using skill an technique, this is your chance. I am a huge fan of the Xbox 360 game, Halo 3. I am very good at the game and am giving members of the community here the chance to challenge me on that game. My gamertag on Live is "Dagenham Beast".

It will cost $750,000 to challenge me.

Should you beat me, the prize will be $1,000,000.

The rules are quite simple, You play by my rules, They are the most balanced and most used rules on the Halo 3 game.

These rules are called MLG, Major League Gaming.

The 1v1 challenge will always contain the same rules, best of 3 challenge.

The same map will be used for every challenge: MLG Guardian V6.

The same game type will be used for every challenge: MLG Team Slayer, First to 15 score.

MLG Rules are as Follows.

No Radar. 110% Movement speed. 110% Weapon Damage. 90% Shield recharge rate. Battle Rifle Start. I will also ask that you Play as a Spartan when playing against me, this is not due to MLG rules but to personal preferrence, if you cannot agree to this then we cannot play.

Should you beat me 2 times out of the 3, your prize money will be transferred within 24 hours. As many challenges as I see fit to accept I will try to do as soon as possible, but as the case may be you could have a wait time of up to 24 hours.

If you fancy your chances at beating me on those rules on Halo 3, Send me a message firstly on here with your details and a time which would suit you to play. Then proceed to send me a message on Xbox Live, containing the same details. Once I reply we can talk about payments and such.

I hope to have a few challenges soon, feel free to message me if you have any questions about the rules and/or General questions.

Report Post Tip

So if someone beats you they get a 250K profit but if they lose they lose 750K

Load of pish.

Report Post Tip

Dont like the odds? Dont play against me then.

Report Post Tip

I remember this one time. I was playing this guy...I think to 25 kills...score was 16 to 24 and I was loosing.... I then began the biggest, most epic come back this guy had ever experienced...and won 25 - 24....I wish i could remember who it was that I was playing...may be you know?

Report Post Tip

Wow, well poor guy, Luckily im good enough that things like that dont happen to me now.

Your more than welcome to play against me, and if you really think the prices are a bad deal, I may be open to negotiation.

Report Post Tip

Sounds like pretty good odd's to me.

Bald_Scouse_Virgin I believe you have it mistaken, Ive spoken Dagenham Beast.

Should you beat him you earn a profit of 1 million, should you lose you shall be down 750k.

I'm pretty sure I know how it works as I am the person funding such an event should Dagenham Beast lose.

Report Post Tip

whats to say you're not just gonna disconnect if you start to lose so theres no proof?

just playing devils advocate

Report Post Tip

Ragnarok, I wouldnt fund someone I feel is a liar and a cheat, The great thing about Halo is the games are recorded, should that happen you are more then welcome to contact me and I would deal with the situation.

Chances are I will be viewing the games as they are played as I am at the same location as Dagenham Beast.

Report Post Tip

Dagenham is probably Leo. Which Leo sucks so should be easy :)

Report Post Tip

Ragnarok, I wouldnt fund someone I feel is a liar and a cheat, The great thing about Halo is the games are recorded, should that happen you are more then welcome to contact me and I would deal with the situation.

The only reason I asked that is because I know alot of people playing UFC have been doing that to avoid taking a loss. I wasnt aware that the games where recorded, thanks for that tidbit of info.

Report Post Tip

Feel free to come and make some money off me if im as bad as everyone is saying :)

Im sure that you will love having an extra mill to wish you had ;)

Report Post Tip

Understandable Ragnarok, They are questions that need to be asked by atleast someone.

Report Post Tip

Hah, wow I didn't read the profile but it is Leo. Ugh I'm smart.

Report Post Tip

Just as an incentive, the first person that should contact Dagenham_Beast regarding a match, I shall fund half of their payment to play.

Let me just confirm, The first person to play him shall have to pay 375k if you lose, If you win the first prize will be 1.5 million.

Report Post Tip

Just to clarify things then.

If you win you get $1 million dollars as a prize plus $750k which was your cost to enter.

Report Post Tip

Yes El_Nino, you are correct.

Also the first challenge will only cost 375K as Mr Bleed will fund half of it.

Report Post Tip

Heh Doesnt seem like anyone thinks they are good enough to challenge you Beast.

Report Post Tip

Th eonly person I would say I know to have a slim chance would be yourself Ter, or Prem.

Report Post Tip

"Th eonly person I would say I know to have a slim chance would be yourself Ter, or Prem."

Uh have you seen me play? XD

Report Post Tip

I'll challenge you! I'll need an XBox, though. And Halo 3. And whatever charges are incurred from internet access.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Halo 3: Mafia Challengers.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL