Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:00:45
Page:  1 
Never Forget Your Roots Started by: Googlez on Aug 31, '09 22:58

Never forget your roots.

As I stand here today, given this blessed chance to carve myself a chapter in the history of this things of ours,
I think better of it. There is already a chapter written about me.

It is the Spanish Inquisition.

Since the beginning of "this thing of ours" the Googlez name has been right alonside the legendary
Premier family in the Spanish Inquisition. As a child, i was mentored by legendaries such as Sims, CCLW, Miguel.
I grew up alongside Godfather Premier. A brotherhood that is stronger than all bonds.
I grew up a cocky kid, sometimes a bit too cocky.
But I had to, how else would I make a name for myself.

I remember one legendary night. There was an editor, Tallulah- was her name. She would write articles, exploiting
this thing of ours, bad mouthing plenty, but she was untouchable. The best hitters at the time were not able to
get rid of her, as she was protected by the Feds...TonyB.

Being the cocky bastard that I was, I wrote a shirt that simply stated, WACKING_Tallulah-.

Got a fake ID with that same name. Walked right up to her, and within 24 hours, she was gone.

If you walk with confidence, you will get what you deserve.

What exactly am I trying to say here? That I do not need a page in history. I already have my place in history,
With the Spanish Inquisition. That is exactly why, I will always be known as part of the Spanish Inquisition,
as well as all of my loyal members.

I plan to share this wisdom, knowledge, and experience now, to make Los Angeles consist of only the finest of mafioso.
I will ensure that the new generation of mafioso are instilled the virtues of old, and further press the growth,
and solidification of our streets. I wish to make the city of Los Angeles everyone wishes to be in. I will press and guide
my family to partake in existing businesses, as well as invest in new ideas and business ventures. We shall fill this thing of ours
with activities we have yet to venture into.

I am.
We Are.
The Spanish Inquisiton

Report Post Tip

Congrats Googlez I wish you and your newly formed family the best of luck and a long life.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Googlez Im sure you will make your Godfather proud and will do a great job.

Report Post Tip

James stands next to Googlez and smiles proudly. Handing out cigars he was clearly in one of the brightest and best moods anyone had ever been in, ever

Ladies and gentleman this journey will not be easy, but it will certainly be worth it. Given the chance to shine by Premier, I am most certain that Googlez will rise up quickly as a well established leader in the great city of LA. I can only hope to be there for the ride, and support him in any way possible.

James shakes Googlez hand and heads back to the HQ to freshen up for the first annual beer bash planned for that night within the HQ walls.

Report Post Tip

Al stands listening and steps forward clapping.

That was one of the best damn speeches I have had the pleasure of hearing. Congratulations sir!

Report Post Tip

congratz. make godfather happy

Report Post Tip

Vito stands in the back clapping loudly.

Congratualations Googlez! Make The Godfather proud!

Report Post Tip

As a child i was mentored by legendaries such as Sims, CCLW, and Miguel

Miguel lmfao lol?

Migs was batshit crazy not to mention a pervert xD He was epic though.

munches on popcorn and listens intently.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Googlez. I'm sure you'll be a leader to reckon with.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Googlez, I know you will do a great job sir.

Good luck!

Report Post Tip

Uhhh. this was moved to OOC why?

Report Post Tip

The OOC references to mafia.org. If you have any further questions please message me directly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Never Forget Your Roots
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL