Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:43:01
Page:  1 
My Farwell. Started by: Past on Sep 04, '09 20:56

Hello some of know me by Hickey, Hicks, Donato Tagliano, Chich and Ice_Pick.

I am leaving MR for ever.:( I know.....sad. I have been playing for a year and 2 months. I would first off just like to thank everyone who has helped me over the year. It truely is a good game. I didnt know until now how hard it is to leave and also leave your friends.

I have had many family. Mostly with Philly and CH. But could never stay still. Always bringing things on myself. If I had another chance I woud of changed a thing. From the mistakes I made to the people I have killed. Or tried to.

I tried to think of what I would say to say what I thought of the game. But I'd be here all day speaking my mind. Never easy leaving something you loved. But truely to us all it was never the game. Only the people who made it a home. It was always the time you join a new family, the day you get made, reaching  a goal which wasnt easy. Thats what my addiction was. 

You see leaders come and go but still everyone always came back. Althought there are many cities. Everyone knew everyone from connections.

Its amazing how things can change so easily in this game.

Last thing I want to say is to my bro Darth. I knew him from the very old rap threads. I am going to miss you most. I know you will get where you want some day. Always had a helping hand.

Goodbye.

The guy from Ireland.:) Ice_Pick

Report Post Tip

Hey man, thanks for helping me out when I started. Good luck and be well.

Report Post Tip

Damn bro. It saddens me that I couldn't be online to talk to you, and possibly convince you to stay. As you said, we have known eachother since the rap sheets. I will dearly miss you, bro.

This isn't the end for us, this is the new beginning. We will keep contact, and I will keep in touch with you, for as long as I can. I know you will probably not make a new account to read this, but if you do, I hope you do read this, and know I will miss you on here.

Good luck with everything else in your life, and I wish all things well for you.

Report Post Tip

best of luck to you my friend

Report Post Tip

Its a shame to see you go friend but best of luck to you anyways :)

Report Post Tip

Good to have known you, sir. Enjoy.

Report Post Tip

by sir :( sad to see you go

Report Post Tip

Good luck to you.

Report Post Tip

It's a shame you went a little insane towards the end there, but apart from that, you've been such fun.

Good luck in life!

Report Post Tip

what can i say man, you were and still are my friend, you helped me every step of the way in my ascension to CL a short while ago, and i truly thank you for everything.

I'm Really going to miss you man, you take real good care of yourself.

Love always

Rj

Report Post Tip

Good Luck to you Hickey, I know i've had some experiences with you in the past. Some pleasant, some not so much, But I hope you find peace in whatever you do next.

Shaggs

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: My Farwell.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL