Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 18:54:19
Page:  1 
Roll Them Dices! Started by: -TheGuardian- on Nov 20, '07 06:41
*Guardian is standing in the back alley thinking to himself how he could make some money,He rubs his head once,

then rubs it again twice.He slides his hands into his pockets and sits down on the steps of the

back of some restraunt.As he's standing there with his hands in his pockets he feels something move.He pulls something out of

his jacket pocket and looks into his hands and see's a pair of Green Glow in the dark dice.He thinks to himself "Hmm,I could start

a back alley dice game called 7-11" Yes! That's exactly what im going to do.He seraches in the alley for a box of CardBoard,He throws it down

on the floor in a corner of the Alley.All he needs to do is sit and wait for people to show up for him to try and make some money.He watches as some people

walk by and he also notices some people stop and take a peak at what he's doing there.He notices as people start to crowd arond the entrance of the alleyway so he yells out to the crowd*

Hey You!

Yes you!

Do you feel like you wanna make some money?

If so,Come on down to the back of the alleyWay.

Now this game is simple,All you need to do to win is roll a 7 or 11 or if you get two 1's it's called Snake Eyes and you win automatically.

If your intrested in trying just stick down your bets and i'll roll the dice.

*He sits there waiting for someone to pull out some money and place a bet*

Whats a matter?You to Scared!? Come on It's Easy!
Report Post Tip
moretay, after getting out of his car, notices the man down the alley and listens intently. After looking around, he walks down to join the man

Hello there Guardians. So, This is your new money making scam..erm I mean business venture. You want people to challenge you ok then, I'll try my luck.

pulls a wad of rolled up notes from his pocket and starts carefully counting through them. he places down $5000 and waits to see if his luck is good
Report Post Tip
*Guardian looks to Mr Mortay and says*

He takes the dice and bounces them agains the wall.

Guardian rolls:8

Mortay rolls:10

*Guardian takes the dice and throws them against the wall again in hopes to win some money*

Guardian rolls:7

Mortay rolls:11

Jesus lol this is a good game! You have some luck in you sir :P

*He takes the dice and rolls them again*

Guardian rolls:6

Mortay rolls:7

*Guardian reaches into his wallet and pulls out 5,000$*

Here you are sir :)

Nice win it was a fair and fun game :)
Report Post Tip
p.s

We Gamble for real money.

If two people wanna go at it send me the money and ill roll and send the person the money :)

Mortay that 5k is on the way :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Roll Them Dices!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL