Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:12:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
OOC Bountyhunting (Eff them be4 they eff you) Started by: ThomasRourke on Sep 05, '09 19:35

As I said already, ThomasRourke was opening a dialogue on the decision reached and not the particular circumstances.

I would suggest you be more careful in future.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Lets not forget this folks...

Report Post Tip

This may be the OOC, but if you think that grants you an opportunity to judge the in game decision of a Las Vegas Captain free from the risk of your account, you are sadly mistaken. Be prepared to face the consequences for making such judgements about game actions whether made in OOC or otherwise. Other cities may allow you to cast your eye over events, interpret them as you will and offer an opinion behind the shield of OOC but Las Vegas will not.

I think that when it comes to issues which transcend pure in-game events, such as this bloodline hunting, then each and everyone of us is allowed to talk about it as equals in OOC. Because we are equals in OOC. This is why the thread has been posted in OOC, and not in the Streets. Because it is about OOC issues. And OOC issues have nothing to do with in-game rank. Except insofar as this issue is one that can only be applied by those with in-game power.

Report Post Tip

Firstly, why you've decided to quote a third of my post nearly a month after I originally made it, I am unsure.

Secondly, that post was specifically in response to Skate deciding to pass comment over the in-game decision made by a Las Vegas Captain, not just a general observation of the OOC forum in general.

The issue transcended the in-game events, which I was fine with. If you had quoted the remainder of my post after this paragraph, you would notice:

ThomasRourke opened a dialogue on the decision taken by the Godfathers, which was generous of him and more than you could have expected from me; he was not however, opening up the events leading to this decision for your dissection, because it has nothing to do with you.

When Skate decided to discuss the specific in-game character decision of a Las Vegas Captain, this was no longer the discussion of an issue that transcended pure in-game events; in fact he was making direct judgement of them.

I've always understood the OOC forum to be for things that are in-game but not specific to your character, rather to you as a Mafia player regardless of your account. The bloodline hunting transcends in-game events because it isn't specific to your character and it was specifically aimed at us as Mafia players. The specific decisions made by Tie on whom he decides to appoint as RHM, do not however have any relevance other than from an in-game perspective. This is therefore not an OOC issue, which is why I will not tolerate someone trying to utilise the OOC as a shield to pass such judgements.

In future, if you are going to quote me to make a point, please refrain from taking a paragraph which without the context of the remainder could be misleading. I do not appreciate it.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Then I apologize for my misunderstanding.

Report Post Tip

Not a problem.

~T~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: OOC Bountyhunting (Eff them be4 they eff you)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL