Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:28:06
Page:  1 
bodyguards price Started by: Don_Carlochi on Sep 06, '09 11:04

is it just me or do people think that body guards are way over priced, they are 500k when you first start and well they get pretty expensive.

discuss please

Report Post Tip

Far too cheap, they used to be double this price and even that was quite a steal.

Report Post Tip

really i think it is really expensive i just got a mill and i looked to buy a BG and  it was 1.25

Report Post Tip

This debate has been brought up countless times and the same answers are always given. The prices are fine, if not even a little *too* cheap, bodyguards are not meant to be a feature used be everyone and their dog.

Report Post Tip

true if it got cheaper everyone will be running round with bodyguards its for the higher ranked players that can afford it

Report Post Tip

What does a Gangster or Goomba need Bodyguards anyway?

Report Post Tip

im not talking dirt cheap, maybe instead of paying for them you hire them instead, put them on a wage

Report Post Tip

Too cheap to be completely honest. If the prices were lowered, everybody would be OWP and nobody could be PPd, easilly killed etc...

Though the training prices should be a little lower, can imagine when someone has 100 BG's and pays... Well I don't even dare to say it.

Report Post Tip

Six million Straz...every five days.

I think the training price is perfect for capping how many BG's you might happen to have. Bg's become easier to kill the less they are trained after all (meaning a good shot could kill a BG if it's at low vitality).

At least...that's my understanding of the system.

Report Post Tip

Yeah BG prices are definitley high price. I mean come on. A thug has to pay 750k for a body guard. Just say that rank can't have one and get it over with cuz no Thug will make that much without somebody giving him the money.

Report Post Tip

The price goes up by rank, so if it's expensive, it's expensive for everybody. The cheaper they are, they more BGs will be bought by *everybody*. So it never is a matter of how much a BG costs, it's how many more than your enemy can you afford or how good is your gun to shoot through how many BGs.

If they were cheaper, then the people complaining here would be able to buy a few, but their enemies would be able to still buy way more than him.

Carlochi, I really believe you didn't think it through before coming out here to say this. How does it really benefit you if BGs are cheaper? Or are you just thinking that if they are cheaper you will be able to buy them but nobody else will. If you complain because some people have 50 BGs while you have maybe one, then if you were able to buy 10 that person would have 500.

Report Post Tip

I think the price is right. If you think about it, in RL a thug wouldn't have the cash to buy a BG, but a don would. I think the prices are right as you dont have to pay continuosly(As far as i am aware), just the once

Report Post Tip

I think the price is fine, if they were cheaper everyone would have them, and if they were more only Consig's and up would have them.

And you do have to pay every few days, Leoluca_Bagerella. Not as much as the buying price, alot cheaper, but still have to pay.

Report Post Tip

Since when are bodyguards only $500,000 again?

Report Post Tip

BG's aren't $500,000 again, I don't know who thought they were, but they're not. 

Report Post Tip

750k when you first start.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, when they raised to 750k they never went down.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: bodyguards price
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL