Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 02:46:48
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
To all the artists Started by: Toni-Vercete on Sep 06, '09 12:45

As you are walking down the streets of LA filled with Graffiti and so called art, you see a young man with a big wad of money in his hand. The man steps up on a dumpster beside a large Graffiti tag ad begins to talk.

"Alright everyone, I know I'm only a Wise Guy and all that but I would like it if people would help me out with this. I've noticed that there are a lot of artists and tailors in the underworld, so I decided that I'm giving a base prize of $100k to the best artist in the underworld. The rules are simple, to be entered in the competition there is a price of $10k per entry, and you can enter as many pictures, suits and works of art you can make, but you still have to pay $10k for each of them." Toni takes a large Cabana cigar out of his pocket and lights it up, he takes a few puffs and continues with his speech.

"Also, if more people enter the competition the prize will grow. Now onto judging, this is where I need everyone's help, the less artistic mobsters out here hopefully will post their votes for the best work of art."
Toni takes a few more drags on his cigar before talking again

"Anyone that wishes to enter this competition please send your pictures and suits to me before Sep 25th, after that I will hang up all the entries on this wall for the public judges to see, judging should hopefully be finished before Sep 30th, and on Oct 1st I will announce the winner"

Toni looks at everyone and takes a puff of his cigar and jumps off the dumpster and walks off..........

Report Post Tip

Toni runs back to the dumpster and begins to talk again

"All entry money should be sent to me and then I will give the winner the $100+k"

Report Post Tip

What are the requirements though? anything in particular you would like to see? colors? words? any more specifics?

Report Post Tip

Nope but they would be an advantage

Report Post Tip

Toni i like this idea, but i think you should come up with some sort of artistic picture that we should all do the same but different for example everyone has to do their own version of the Mona Lisa or Van Gogh's garden...

Report Post Tip

Id def do it. So ill send you 10k and post some profile pics ive made?

Report Post Tip

Actually Ciaran its 10k each, and also I have my first entrant!!

Report Post Tip

Ah ok so 10k per profile pic, i have ten previous so ill pick my best 3 i suppose...ill think about it and get back to ya when ive decided which ones

Report Post Tip

Alright everyone, I said that this compatition will end on Sep 25th but Im cutting that down to Sep 15 and the judging shall be completed by Sep 20th and the winner announced on Sep 21 or 22nd

Report Post Tip

May the best artist win!

Report Post Tip

sounds like a good idea toni its a pity im a crap artist tho lol

Report Post Tip

One week left everyone, and currently only one entrant, looks like Tommy_Gato gets a very easy $100k

Toni hangs Tommy painting on the Graffiti covered wall.

http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae229/Tommy_Gato/StreetKingdom.jpg

Report Post Tip

Ok toni ive sent you the cash and my 3 works of art.

Report Post Tip

They were individual pieces of work done for a few deceased clients...

Report Post Tip

http://www.cleanallservices.ie/gangsterHell2.jpg

http://www.cleanallservices.ie/rourke.jpg

http://www.cleanallservices.ie/dobby.jpg

Here is the second entrant CiarnC's works

Toni hangs the three pictures on the grafitti clattered wall next to Tommys classic.

Report Post Tip

what happens if no one votes, and it seems like its only me and Tony in so far?

Report Post Tip

The voting hasn't started yet,that's why nobody has voted...

Report Post Tip

i said what happens... i didnt say no one voted yet. Read my post again.

Report Post Tip

Then,the voters vote on our stuff if there's nothing else to vote on...

Report Post Tip

Oh sorru misread again...If no one vote,we either get our cash back,or we split the prize money,Or Toni can vote.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To all the artists
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL