Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:28:03
Page:  1 
Own your very own Tailor Company Started by: Toni-Vercete on Sep 07, '09 11:38

Everyone I am for sale...Well Im selling myself like this, you buy my suit making company for 500k and in return you get 30% of all money I make from making people suits, would anyone take up this offer, and first come first served.

If you would like anymore info on this mail me.....and it is not ME you are buying it is MY SERVICES

Report Post Tip

Interesting idea, could you tell me how many you make at a regular basis? Like weekly? And how much do they sell for? How are customer complaints handled?

Report Post Tip

I have good weeks and bad weeks but on average I make 10 per week at around 20-50k each, customer complaints are rare but they are handled by making the suit again and again until it is up to standard.

Report Post Tip

If you upped your initial price a little, I'd be happy to do business with you when you're a man of honour ;)

Report Post Tip

But the problem there is suits are getting cheaper because of the amount tailors there are around today, they are droping prices in an attempt to get rid of compatition, in my personal opinion there are wayyy too many suit makers around. 

Report Post Tip

Well, for that reason Toni I'm going to have to say that because the supply and demand in the market doesn't suit me; I'm OUT.

<em>There are only 4 dragons left, and remember, if Toni secures anything less than the full amount he asked for...he'll go home with nothing.</em>

Report Post Tip

That would've been well funny if I didn't fuck the formatting up.

Report Post Tip

You actually watch the dragons den?

Report Post Tip

there are alot of tailors out there, but there are very few talented tailors

Report Post Tip

Excuse me everybody,But I am here to make a better than Mr Toni here,You could buy me off for a little more than half of Toni's offer,350,000 and you will make 35% of funds,I make an average of three-four suits per day,The buyers offer their prices,they offer usually around 25k a suit,All of my customers liked their suits and thought the prices were good for the work,if anyone is interested in seeing my work,here it is.

http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/ae229/Tommy_Gato/

There are still a few suits I haven't put in my gallery.But I'm getting to it soon.Been busy making suits.:).For more information on this contact me,I will be more that glad to talk business with you.

Report Post Tip

50% is now sold, that means you can buy the other 50% for 250k and get 15% of the profits.

Report Post Tip

50% returned, you can still own 100% of my services

Report Post Tip

interesting idea

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Own your very own Tailor Company
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL