Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 15:52:06
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Different taxes for different ranks? Started by: TuneInDropOut on Sep 07, '09 16:54

This may seem like something we wouldnt need, but i think it is a decent idea. If a CL could set the taxes differently among different ranks of family members or even by the individual (maybe too much control). it kind of makes sense to use this either way, tax your highest earners more so the younger guys can save a little more. Possibly even to reward the made men by having a decreased tax rate.

Just an idea...add to it or bash it if you would like.

Report Post Tip

The idea of individual taxes per member has been suggested a few times before.

It's something that I believe can and should be rp'd. A leader can easily set taxes as low as they like and then use tributes (commonly referred to as donations) to supliment the hard coded tax.

This means that the donations are timed to suit the members, the CL knows which members are actively donating vs. having it taken without thought and is far more in keeping with the role play side of tributes.

It means that the money a leader earns is about more than just button clicking, but is dependant on their ability to motivate their members, their ability to monitor the donations and know who is holding up their fair share, who is being lazy and how they manage to convince those not actively donating on the errors of their ways in terms of the safety of the family as a whole.

It's something I personally believe and actively do in my own family.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Different taxes for different ranks?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL