Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:45:28
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
RH Ability to Mass Mail City Started by: Rourke on Sep 09, '09 15:16

A few times recently, we have seen a leader fall to a fatal wackback or other form of death and a protected list has been issued by a presiding Godfather/Godmother. I understand that Godfathers/Godmothers are easily able to mail the city in order to help let the residents know that they should not shoot the fallen leader's members. A few times for this, Marietta has been offline and I found myself needing to mail the entire city about these notices.

Is there any way to also give Godfather/Godmother Right Hands the ability to massmail the city?

Currently the Right Hand of the family is able to send mails to any other person using the "Sent as Godfather/Godmother by Right Hand" feature. I feel from an RP perspective, they should also be able to mail the city under the same context.

Thanks for your time.

Report Post Tip

I second this motion, as personally I don't like being texted or called to jump online to send out a mass mail, when my capable Right Hand is already online and would be more than happy to do so (as is obvious- he created this suggestion!).

RP wise, as mentioned above, he is competant (...) enough to be the second in command for the city, so why should be not be able to contact everyone just as the Godfather does?  I'd even go further to say that the Right Hand deserves this feature more, as when does the Godfather take the time to contact everyone in the city?  They're too busy counting cash- that's why they have a Right Hand- to be their mouthpiece.

Long story short, pleasepleaseplease from the bottom of my stone cold heart, consider adding the RH ability to #gfcity mail.  It would make many Godpersons happy, I'm sure.

Report Post Tip

The pro's of this suggestion are numerous and obvious and it has my full backing.

I look forward to the day when we can get a city wide "I hate you!" from the Ox, rather than just his daily ones to me.

Report Post Tip

I think this suggestion would be very good if implemented.

To be honest, I thought RH's had the ability to mass mail the city anyway. So to find out it's not. Ofcourse i'm in support. I can imagine ScipitaRourke shooting me for disturbing her while she watches CSI for 9 hours of her day.

Obviously she is not Godmother yet but who knows. She could be in 16 days. \o/

Report Post Tip

Can we please get this installed?

I can't see any negatives to this fact.

Report Post Tip

Yes, RHP can abuse this by sending jokes and other... Things... To the masses. I fear for the people's safety.

On another note, I guess it can get the word out faster if the RHP can have this power. I'll side with this one... For now.

Report Post Tip

Just implemented it

Report Post Tip

Bugger!

Report Post Tip

YES MY LIFE IS COMPLETE THANK YOU OMG ALL CAPS MEAN EXCITEMENT BEYOND BELIEF.

Seriously though, thank you.  This will be a load off Detroit's mind!  (Or a worry, since it is Rourke at the controls now.)

Report Post Tip

Many thanks for this addition!

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: RH Ability to Mass Mail City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL