Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 15:51:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Competition: Second Trivia Quiz! Started by: ScipitaRourke on Sep 09, '09 21:03

I sent mine but suspect i may be too late

Report Post Tip

Kindly note it is not too late yet to enter however final registration cloces 15:00 if you decide to enter now an additional 50k will be charged as a late fee so thats a total of 100,000 if you enter now. Thank you and see you soon!

Report Post Tip

h yes in roughly 20 minutes I'll do the questions in #test tht we used last time.. no money prices just fun etc!

Report Post Tip

Prizes are now known!

1st //5mil//3 BG's
2nd //3mil// 2 BG's
3rd //1mil// 1 BG
4th 500k
5th 250k

Late registration now closes at 16:30, confirmations are on the way!

Report Post Tip

Just got through the "dress rehearsal" so to say.  It's a bit tough but tons of fun!  You are all in for a hell of a fun time.

Thank you to Don Scipita for allowing me to help her with the questions, as well as getting to help with the testing portion of this competition as well!

Report Post Tip

QuizCashier has my cash. Sep 19, '09 16:20 Your accountant has made payment of $100,000 to QuizCashier.

Report Post Tip

Wow, the prizes were great!  Anyone who didn't participate--you're missing out!  I was just thinking how I would love to do another one of these (even without the prizes) and then whammo!  The prizes really put it over the edge.  Thanks again for setting this up, guys.  A lot of fun--and very educational, when you think about it!

Report Post Tip

Yeah, really. When you think about the fact that just one answer makes up for the entrance fee and the fun you have while in the middle of that adrenaline rush... I wonder how there's so few people compared to the active members we have around here.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Competition: Second Trivia Quiz!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL