Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 01:26:38
Page:  1 
Thank you and goodnight mafia Started by: LuckyNellerie on Sep 10, '09 19:32

I realise that some people will have seen this type of thread before from me waaaaaaaay back when... I almost had a life and you're probably thinking "oh no, not again", but eh... I feel this time it will actually stick.

My time started here many, many years ago under the banner mafia.org, I was around 16 years old and full of life. This game dragged me in and I created a character that has outlived many other bloodlines. During my time here I have met a bigger range of personalities that I thought was possible. I have made some very good friends and some very big enemies and now I'm having time to reflect on it all, I wouldn't have done it any other way.

I'm not going to sit here and go through a long list of names of people I think are awesome and people I think are scum as I've spent most of my time here being very hoenst and forthright with my views so people generally knew where they stood with me. However, love you or loathe you I never regretted meeting any of you.

This game has given me so many ups and downs and I have experienced such a range of emotions from pure anger/rage to undiluted love. I've met the one person I've truly ever loved right here on this site (Megz, you're not around but thats still true today, shame it didnt work out honey :D), some of the best friends I will ever have (Zeb, MP, Jono) and some absolute spaz's (...). There have been people I never even thought of speaking to in the past, but once I gave them another chance proved to be a totally different person next time round and I have grown to become very fond of them (Hydro, HOG, Grimmet, you guys fucking rock!)

I will never regret any of the minutes/days/hours/weeks/months/years I have spent here and no matter what our relationship has been during my stay here, I sincerely wish you all the best, whoever you are.

Some of you know me as LuckyNellerie, some of you know me as Creamcheese, but most of you know me as Richard or TeQ and once some things have been straightened out this will be the last name I will sign up to this site, for real life has got the better of me.

It's been one hell of a run guys!

Adios.

Report Post Tip

I never really usually reply anything to these 'goodbye threads' but for you ofcourse. I make an exception.

This is not good bye. This is speak to you soon. For me it is any how.

Good luck Rich. You know how to contact me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Grin.

~T~

Report Post Tip

Bloody hell i never thought id see the day, Teqy ive been looking for you for a long time.

and finally i find you and you leave.

Goodbye mate i hope you have a good life

Report Post Tip

Teq :)

old friend... some of us are growing old one here arnt we..

Take care friend

Report Post Tip

TeQ man.  I wish you well in everything you do.  As somebody who has spent a lot of time reflecting lately, and dealing with personal life issues, I know it can be rough.  You were and always will be a good friend, and will definitely be missed.  I hate goodbyes, so I'll just say see ya later.  And I better.

Will/Brick/Mike

Report Post Tip

Rich, If you leave me now you take away the biggest part of me...

and you must stay for Vday atleast???? so you can pwn everything again?

much love x

Report Post Tip

Wish you the best, teq.

Report Post Tip

haha you met the only person youve loved on an online game hahaah!!

Report Post Tip

What's so funny about that?

Report Post Tip

I think what makes it funny for him is the jelousy, Awesome.

Report Post Tip

Ah, that would explain it. I'm jealous too. I've never been in love. Apparently nobody is awesome enough for me. Sad face.

Report Post Tip

There is no Mrs Awesome? I'm not shocked. Nobody is perfect. Apart from Awesome obviously.

Report Post Tip

There's a Miss Awesome. But no love there yet. At least, not from my end. Everyone love me. ;)

Report Post Tip

Ahem. Everyone loves me. Statement, not command/request.

Report Post Tip

Teq, I have known you for years.

I still will always love/have gay status on my facebook for you.

1 <3 homez

Report Post Tip

I remember serving under Creamcheese and attending his funeral.  Someone had written 'you took the name of a legend and became one yourself' - a true statement.  I also recall with joy seeing Teq (and FatherTeq) contributing to this thing of ours.  God speed.

Report Post Tip

Who'd have ever imagined that the Teq bloodline would have dual meanings to his retirement speech?

He is a man who likes to keep his options open, is Teq.  

And LOL at Francis_Costello above, a distant relation of mine who actually, it seemed, for a time, paid homage to Teq.

Report Post Tip

It's crazy, I started reading this and instantly thought "Is this Teq?" I had the joy of meeting Rich once - Proper decent lad! I was a bit of an arrogant tool in my youth and for many years after, so we kinda drifted apart a bit - but I always had a fondness for the real guy I met.

I can't believe this is 11 years ago... 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Thank you and goodnight mafia
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL