Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 22:38:27
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
BG Option - Able to Sell/Fire Started by: Brovetsky on Sep 11, '09 03:12

This idea may have already been suggested but i am not quite sure if it has or not. Anyways there should be an option when you go under MANAGEMENT and click on your PROFILE tab to be able to sell/fire any or all of your bodyguards. Everyday i see people working to make this game more and more realistic everyday. Considering that this is a RP game and it is made to be as realistic as possible this option would definately help it be more realistic.

I know back in the day, the era that this game takes place, not every single high ranking gangster that bought bodyguards always kept his/her bodyguards. It costs you money to buy bodyguards and also costs you money to keep them trained and to keep there health up. Since you have the option to buy a bodyguard you should also have the option to sell/fire them. There could be many reasons as to why you need to sell/fire them. Maybe simply you need the money or you just do not want to have as many bodyguards anymore. Yes, that sounds very unusual but you never know what people will do.

This may come off as a bad idea but all your criticism is welcomed. I know this idea needs to be worked on but it is just a vague start of one.

Report Post Tip

If we did this, we would have to do a small change and record the price at which you paid for them.

Someone who paid 750k for one, shouldnt be able to sell it at higher rank for more than they paid. Soo for this to financially make sense from the admin point of view, we would give something like 50% of initial purchase price for a 100% BG and take off an additional % for each % the bg is untrained.

BGs are probably the biggest method we use to take money out of the game, so, if were were to defeat that, we would pretty much have give you a very small amount back, as shown above.

Report Post Tip

I don't know of anyone who has wanted to sell/fire their bodyguards, so I'm not sure why this would be required?

~T~

Report Post Tip

Ahhh, then it'll be like all them other forum beta style games, Mafia returns has to stay mafia returns... ina sense where new attributes are for reasons only... not just cool new extra non necessary actions/ options...

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: BG Option - Able to Sell/Fire
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL