Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:12:28
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
2 Questions Started by: Azibit on Sep 17, '15 09:06

How can i have the crew logo under my profile pic?

How can i see my skills? On my startup i answered RP questions but i have no clue what the result is. The answers were:

Sorry if the questions are LQ, newbie here

Report Post Tip

For the logo is called a crew crest or button and its earned by achieving the rank of made man or higher not really sure if you can see your "skills" 

Report Post Tip

Yup. Since you chose the RP answers then you wont be able to see the exact skills like you can when you select the skills at start-up, just the answers you selected. The place to check them is Manage > Profile (settings), and they can be seen under your profile.

As Sinfest said, you automatically get the crew crest if/when you become a made man in a family or if you're sponsored by the CL him/herself whilst working toward becoming a made man of his/her family.

You can also get a personalized crest called a sponsors crest, which then shows up underneath the crew crest, and is available if your family gives you sponsorship abilities or you're direct sponsor has chosen to have one. If you're a sponsor, this crest you get to choose/upload yourself and anyone you sponsor will also have this on their profile until they become made members in the family.

Report Post Tip

Thanks guys

Report Post Tip

Good to know!  My thanks as well!

Report Post Tip

answered my question, thank you!

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: 2 Questions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL