Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 10:24:03
Page:  1 
Plans Made for LA Started by: Seph on Sep 20, '15 01:03

Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

As some of you may have heard after the LA competition went belly up it was gifted to LV to auth into. After some careful consideration and speaking about it with some of the other leaders and hands about it in LV we decided to do something a little different then just sending someone over to take the city. We have decided to take LA on as an extension of LV for the time being until everyone is better established there.

Now each of the district heads in LV will be responsible for a certain district in LA and will be there responsibility to look out for that district and auth someone there.

Seph -  Responsible for Hollywood.

Doll  - Responsible for Inglewood

Zaheer – Responsible for Savannah

To add a little more excitement to this idea we have also decided to auth some people who have never had the opportunity in there bloodline to be a Crew leader before. I know some people are all for some new blood, and I know some people think with new leaders comes new issues. And though this might be true that is why we will be taking LA on as an extension of Las Vegas for the time being. The people heading over do know there way around our world are not right off the boat.

For now this will be it, expect to see some new faces move into LA soon-ish.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I think this is a beautiful idea seph! I can't wait to see who goes and how it all turns out!
Report Post Tip

Interesting and out of a comfort zone. I like it!

Report Post Tip

100% Behind you on this Seph

LA will grow a thrive on its newness

Report Post Tip

Karmen listened as Seph spoke about plans for Los Angeles. She was excited to hear that NEW faces would be getting their chance to shine.

She said, "This is a wonderful idea in my opinion. It will be nice to see fresh faces get crews of their own and have their chance to do great things in LA. Kudos to you for putting this plan into action! I really hope it plays out well and doesn't cause any issues. Everyone deserves to be someone!"

Scanning the horizons for his stalker and seeing the all clear for a split second TheBatMan swooshes down from the dizzy heights of the surrounding buildings, performing a controlled landing for once. Swishing back his cape and ensuring he chose the batsuit without the nipple attachment, and not wearing the faded grey tights, he steps out to speak. 

I really like this idea Seph. The previous LA project was an interesting and it is a shame it failed. However, it will be good to see some new bloodlines given their chance to shine and grow while under the protection and guidance of more experienced hands and fingers crossed it will give some much needed life back into the streets of LA. People have often complained about the lack of new blood leading the streets so I hope this goes some way to answering those critics. Going to be very interesting to watch how it develops. 

Upon ending his short speech, TheBatMan notices a post office just receiving a delivery. Diving in through the window SMASH, theBatMan quickly snatches the huge sack, WHAM, and dives back out through another window CRASH. Making a quick getaway he foils an attempt by a nearby officer of the law to apprehend him and socks him one in the jaw KABLAM. Firing his zipwire to the rooftops he glides out of sight and back into the shadows of the night SWOOSH. 

Report Post Tip

Seems like both care and innovation has been the goal in this decision, Don Seph. This creates opportunity in a controlled environment, I greatly look forward to the coming days for LA and hope this evolves into a successful enterprise and endeavor for the future leaders.

Salut to the new faces of the West Coast.

Report Post Tip
Henri had been wondering what the plans for Los Angeles were, but he didn't do much digging. He knew the answer would present itself with time. With Chicago authing into Detroit, and New York into Philly, he had already presumed that Vegas would auth into LA, but he hadn't anticipated each district head taking a district as an extension. Slipping out of the shadows to walk up to Seph, Henri nods and shakes the mans hand.

"I'm glad you guys were given this opportunity. Too long has it been since all the Cities were affiliated with the right kind of people - people who know the value of business. People who have no problem greasing the palms of the local law and getting things done. I know I speak for more than just myself when I say we're very anxious to see who gets the honor of filling those slots. But I'm rambling here, sir, I don't mean to take up this much of your time."

Henri nods again and slowly walks backwards away from the crowd, seeming to melt right into the shadows.
Dizzy walks up and hears the discussion. He had just become part of what was being said. Him moving over to LA. This was a great opportunity to prove our worths. Today was the day in a chain of events that would show that LA can be respected.

"I love the idea man".

Dizzy sparks a blunt and continues on his way.
Report Post Tip

Jack Sparrow heard about a gathering in the streets so he made his way down towards the crowd on arrival he stopped and stood with the crowd. Jack stood and listened to a man called Seph talking in the street after a while Seph finished speaking and other people of the crowd spoke up. It went quiet for a moment and it was Jack's time. 

"Very interesting I like the idea of giving people chances of running there own family who's bloodline has never had the chance. Its also nice to see the empty cities getting filled and I look forward to seeing LA to grow and build to a city it should be. I wish everyone the best of luck who joins and look forward to watching the city grow."

Jack pulls out a bottle of rum and takes a sip before heading in the opposition direction to the crowd. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Plans Made for LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL