Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 09:33:53
Page:  1 
KennyPowers MFCEO Started by: KennyPowers on Sep 21, '15 21:27
Koninchiwa bishes!
I'm Kenneth Powers the new CEO of K-Swiss Industries!
You see the board of directors felt it was passed due for Kenny Fucking Powers to receive the blessing of becoming the head fucker in charge here at K-Swiss, and let me just say it's about fucking time someone notices my awesomeness. It took me fucking ages to prove that I'm worthy of such an awesome opportunity. Almost had to commit falashio a couple times to get here; not really I'm just talking shit.

Let me settle down a bit and get to business.
First off, thank you Doll,Seph and Liquid for such a blessing. Thank you for your confidence and I really hope that we here at K-Swiss Industries make you all proud.

Now,
We're a new company, we're going to need employees only the best need apply, if you plan to start shit and make me look bad, this isn't the place for you, I'm awesome so I want awesome here with me.
Call me sometime and most importantly stay awesome!
Report Post Tip

Few hours after Kenny was authed Liquid recive note that some crowd is in Inglewood

that was Kenny with his first public speach,Liquid was very proud on him after thanking words to LV

so he decide to tell few by him self

"we are already proud mate,especialy me,just keep up with good work,good luck"

Report Post Tip

JackSparrow is fresh off the ship and is wondering the streets of LA when he notices a man in a new suit making a speech so he walks over, on arrival he stops and waits and listens. After KennyPowers finishes JackSparrow steps forward. 

"Congratulations KennyPowers on your new District and I wish you and K-Swiss Industries all the best of luck and look forward to seeing you and your family grow and help build LA. "

JackSparrow steps back and takes his bottle of rum and drinks then holds bottle up to KennyPowers and smiles. 

Report Post Tip

clears his throat...

You know, Kenny. Back in high school I used to watch you walk through the halls, and I’d say there goes the coolest, cockiest kid in the world.

But you’re no longer a kid anymore, Kenny. You’re a man. And I guess all that coolness, and cockiness has transformed. But its transformed into something far more powerful.

Battled hardened confidence. Now I have seen you face adversity with April, your career, marketing, and Mexicans. And you.... you always emerge victorious.

I didn’t just come down to Myrtle for adventure and possibly cheating on my wife. No. I came down here to be, inspired.

Report Post Tip
Dizzy walks in.

"Well Fuck yea man this is great we are gonna have a hell of a time let's get things rolling and see us thrive in success".

Dizzy Wright sparks a blunt and offers it to Kenny
Report Post Tip

I believe congratulations are in order Mr. Powers. Its good to see such a successful business man like yourself take control. I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors. 

I expect to see Inglewood flourish under your control.

Report Post Tip
Freds walks comes out of LAs finest Airport where Kenny is waiting for his arrival

"Congratulations Kenny I look forward to working alongside you in Inglewood you truly deserve this opportunity and i am looking forward to taking the ride with you"
Report Post Tip

Diavolo hears about the first auth heading over to Los Angeles, he decides to go congratulate him. He sees him addressing the public and decides to stop in for a moment.

"Hello Mr.Powers I have faith that you'll do a damn good job over in the city of angels and I can't wait to see what you turn Inglewood into, best of luck to you sir!"

Report Post Tip

Eve heard of the news earlier, but had been too busy to go down to the Streets and congratulate Kenny at the time.  Completing her chores, she raced down town in the hope of still catching him out and about.  She was not disappointed.  Turning the last corner, she saw a small crowd gathered and walked across to join them.

"Congratulations, Kenny!" Eve said as she held out her hand for a congratulatory handshake.  "I think you will do amazing things for Inglewood.  Awesome things, if you prefer that word."  Eve gives a little smile.  "You certainly have the ambition and the motivation.  I wish you all the best."

Report Post Tip
Another quality auth. Nice work removing your newest auth so fast.
Report Post Tip

Considering what Mr. Powers did, I'd be disappointed if they didn't remove him quickly. Just as you most definitely should be Taylor_Swift.

Perhaps find out why things happened before coming out here to shit on an entire city... they may have just saved your life.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Well, it's usually against the rules of our world to use Conversations that aren't exactly spoken by the person in wearing the suit.
Report Post Tip
Let's go to occ land.
Report Post Tip

If you think that someone is immune to actions because a different form of communication is being used you are misinformed. You must remember that your words can result in action regardless of what venue you decide to use to spread them.

It is quite unfortunate to see such an opportunity being squandered so quickly.

Report Post Tip

"Considering what Mr. Powers did, I'd be disappointed if they didn't remove him quickly. Just as you most definitely should be Taylor_Swift.

Perhaps find out why things happened before coming out here to shit on an entire city... they may have just saved your life."

I highly doubt Taylor_Swift's life was ever in jeopardy Kevin, from KennyPowers or his city, let's not be melodramatic. 

You could tell from his introductory speech that the guy was a moron, he was however deemed "worthy" of his own district/family/city thing. I'd definitely say this goes down as yet another embarrassment in the auth department for Las Vegas. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip
Another Vegas auth bites the dust. I see the trend has extended to LA, I'm loving the consistency, guys.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Kenny you are a true disappointment to me and others.

LA will recover and grow

Report Post Tip

To the Vegas CL's, please accept my sincerest apologies for my behaviour within the streets, specifically when speaking on matters which happen within Vegas itself. I'm aware these matters do not concern me and it wasn't my place to speak of them.

I hope you can accept this and that we may move on.

R.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dee revisits the place where Kenny Speech took place to share some final words

"Im sorry for your lost LV/LA.  As far as I know he was a good man, whatever lead to his death I'm sure was very unfortunate.

R.I.P Sir Kennypowers

Report Post Tip

Apology accepted Rusty. Thank you.

And yes, I dont wish to dwell on the past, please lets move forward.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: KennyPowers MFCEO
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL