Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 00:32:16
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Racketeering. Started by: Tommy_Gato on Sep 16, '09 16:33

One of the main resources for quick cash for the mob was Rackets...I figured maybe we could add it to MafiaReturns...

In the War tab  There should be a new link on there titled ' Rackets' it would then show a list of either,made up names,or Business's that Other users own... There could be a link to Take over,If it is already owned by another mobster,although,the owning Mafiosi could,if he/she wants to set a price to 'Buy Out' This would give the owner the price He/She would like...Now...in order to keep a racket that you have taken over,there would be another link in the Management that lets you buy Bodyguards to guard your Rackets,Or assign bodyguards you already have to your rackets.This would determine if you take over or not...Now if it's unowned...Each business would have its own levl and difficulties,say its a gun shop(Not for us mobsters to really shop there of course...) The difficulty would e lower to take over than..lets say a pawn shop...

While taking over...

To take it over you would need to screw with the owner a little bit(Not real Mobsters..Bots.)I was thinking maybe a link next to the 'Take over' link that said a few things like... 'Punch' 'Pistol whip' 'Smash merchendise' and every time you do these the owner would give in and start offering more Daily money...

Collecting...

You would collect your share every day at 1:00 AM MRT. A percentage of course would go to your Don...Of course whatever your CL has set for your Taxes.

I hope to hear good replies on this...Thanks.:)

Any questions just ask here.:)

Report Post Tip

It'd be nice to see the idea of rackets implemented somehow, but this just seems like a forced insertion of a video game tactic.

Perhaps the amount of money gained could have a direct relationship with the number of quality posts made in a city's business districts during x amount of time? And the Godmother/Godfather of a city divides which crew gets which amount, including themselves?

Report Post Tip

I think this idea, if done correctly, could be great. I also think that, if done incorrectly, could be the worst addition I've ever seen.

I love the idea, in general.

Report Post Tip

Nice idea it would be a great addition. Just gotta make sure they make it good so that it aint a bad addition.

Report Post Tip

I think this is a nice idea....

Hope they will make it...

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Racketeering.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL