Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:57:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
To The Don's and their RHM/LHM Started by: Tony-Castelli-Jr on Sep 16, '09 17:32

The best Don in my eyes is -Skittles- :

He is the leader of all the leaders.

Better than all you readers.

He is the biggest of all the Dons, with no exception.

That is what i call, true perfection.

When i see his rainbow-like color in his eyes.

I know that even if i want to, i can tell no lies.

When he kills people, it turns me on.

So i think you know, who in my eyes WON!

Report Post Tip

kingbenny is great i think peronaly not just because hes my boss and i respect him hes a great CL and i always feel welcome in his family. out of all my past generations the best family any of them have been in is this one everything you need is here and kingbenny and leone and kong make everyone feel so welcome

Report Post Tip

Strong

Hairy

Enlightened

Respectful

Loving? (questionable lulz pwnt)

Original

Champ

Kean

Obviously my answer is my sweet lovey dovey poo Sherlock :>

Report Post Tip

I totally agree, I love my Cl ScipitaRourke. She puts a lot of hard work for my family but what Cl doesn't. For the RHM and LHM Jono is a cool guy and Cobb well you all know him just a good buddy. It just would feel right not being in thier family thanks to all FAMILYS and thier hard workers!

Report Post Tip

Deimne is an very honorable Don, when i started here in this thing of ours he asked me to joined his family, but i disregarded his offer because some other family was in need of a member. And when you have many friends some choices get harder to make. So i went with my first offer since they were both equal. And when i was in need of a new family... Don Deimne greatfully renewed his offer and i gladly accepted it. Now i can say that Deimne is a great leader and if i may say so is a true friend in my heart. My best wish is to see Deimne as my leader next year and the years that follow, because he truly deserves being there.

Thankyou Don Deimne, your faithful member and friend... -Sneak!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To The Don's and their RHM/LHM
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL