Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 12:19:49
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Last words Started by: Big_Al on Sep 23, '15 23:52

Titan you can already set your last words for your killer. Its in the options. I like the idea of having a some time of RP (if desired) from the dead showing up in the funeral. It adds a bit of flavor to the game or as pointed out can be used as a final goodbye to friends/family.

Report Post Tip
But then they could say realy bad things
Report Post Tip
And I was thinking more personal like person to killer like it was a good fight guess I wasent ready or

What's wrong with you killing a guy in his sleep what kind of coward dose that
Report Post Tip

But Titan that's what the last words are already there for. You can put whatever message you like in there right now.

Report Post Tip

Why pay credits for having a eulogy?

Report Post Tip
Why not it would be cool and as far as the abuse and negative part it could be set up as being approved by admins the downside of. That is time but on the upside it will cost credits so it would be worth it it is a great role play aspect and after all this is a role playing game think about it in real life more often than not people leave letters to be read after they are dead my step mom left us one
Report Post Tip

I would just come back on new charcater and post a eulogy why would anyone pay thats stupid

Report Post Tip
So for the most part they don't know who u are next what if you posted you duck you wanna be jerk and the killer would go after and kill u again!
Report Post Tip

I like this idea, it provides a basis for those wishing to say goodbye. Also, it adds drama and we all like drama :D

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Last words
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL