Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:21:33
Page:  1 
Diavolo in Savannah Started by: Zaheer on Sep 24, '15 08:45

Zaheer looked out the car window to see the buildings go by as the car drove up the street. The buildings looked run down, vines slowly trying to reclaim them. The streets were empty of people except for a few homeless guys crowding around a fire in a barrel. Zaheer shook his head in shame at what the streets of Los Angeles have come to when once it was such a vibrant city. Unfortunately this is what usually follows war and death. Now though, Zaheer thought to himself, things were going to change. Las Vegas was gifted the streets of Los Angeles and now it was time to make it shine once again. Seph had decreed that people who ancestors never had the honour of going bold would be given control of Los Angeles with the guidance of district leaders in Vegas. Zaheer was given control of Savannah and he knew the right person for the job.

Zaheer looked up at Diavolo who Zaheer could see was shaking from both being nervous and excited at what awaits him. Zaheer had not gone into too much detail of what Diavolo's job would be here but now that they finally were here it was time to tell him.

"Diavolo," Zaheer said, "You know I intend for you to run a crew here in Savannah. You have done amazing work for us in Summerlin and I hope to see you progress far out here in Savannah. As you know I will guide you in anyway I can to make sure you get the best results. I hope you will make sure the people in these streets will learn of the Red Lotus crime family as well as learn of your name and family. You will be our arm in LA and you will work with the other leaders in LA who also represent Vegas. There is no one else I trust more for this job Diavolo and I know you will do great things."

Before Diavolo could say anything the car came to a stop. Zaheer stepped out of the car and Diavolo followed. They found themselves in front of a brand new building which stood out in between all these old run down ones.

"This Diavolo is your new head quarters in Savannah. I paid for the renovations myself. Make it yours and do us proud."

Zaheer passed a set of keys to Diavolo and smiled as he saw how excited Diavolo was. Zaheer knew Diavolo was the best choice.

Report Post Tip
Diavolo gets out and is absolutely speechless as to what has happened. He turns to Zaheer, "Thank you sir I promise I won't let you down!"
He then turns to Prae and Camulus, "well you guys it looks like we have work to do I cannot do this alone. Zahher I cannot thank you enough for giving me such an opportunity! I hope I can make you Seph and the rest of Vegas proud of what I do here!"
He then goes inside the new HQ to see just what this city has in store for him.
Report Post Tip

*Yggdrasil was on his way to Diavolo's new HQ to make arrangements and talk about following his steps in Los Angeles as a sign of gratitude for being his first aquintance. After making his way on the last corner of the block, he noticed Zaheer standing proud and looking as Diavolo walks towards the newly renovated building. Yggdrasil thought that this might be a good chance to ask permission to Zaheer before rushing any dicisions.*

*Yggdrasil walks with haste to Zaheer's direction and reached to his left pocket. But when the gap of their distance begins to get smaller, something hard smacked on Yggdrasil's face. He hit the ground face first and tried to turn his head to check who hit him, blurry, but it was one of Zaheer's body guards.*

Yggdrasil: "It.. was.. just.. tea.. leaves.."

*He lost conciousness while trying to lift his hand with a couple of tea leaves.*

*Yggdrasil woke up inside the running car. Hardly remembered what happened. He turned to his right and noticed that Zaheer sitting next to him. Shocked and still half-concious..*

Yggdrasil: "Sorry boss. I lost the leaves."

Zaheer: *smiled* "You're lucky I've recognized you or you'll be swimming in you're own blood. The next time you wan't to talk to me, make sure that I'm aware of it. We're not at school, greeting before classes, think before you act."

*Yggdrasil lowered down his head*

Zaheer: "So what are you up to?"

Yggdrasil: "I was thinking to join Diavolo in his new career as a token of gratitude."

*Zaheer lit his cigar and took a long puff. Thick smoke covered the car.*

Yggdrasil: *cough!* *cough-cough!*

Zaheer: "You can stay."

*A lot of thoughts covered Yggdrasil's mind for just 3 simple words from his boss. He closed his eyes and paused for a moment."

Yggdrasil: "Alright boss. I got your back."

*Zaheer smiled and reach a cigar to Yggdrasil. He took it and nodded.*

Zaheer: "This is it. Stop the car!"

*The driver slowly moved the car near an alley.*

Zaheer: "Think of this, if you want to help others, make sure you can help your self first."

*Yggdrasil tips his hat and lit-up the cigar using his polished silver lighter. He turned his back, walk straight to the alley and reached his left pocket. He's quite amazed that there's still single leaf of tea left. He ate it and raised his arm with fist clenched.*

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Diavolo in Savannah
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL