Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:21:35
Page:  1 
Founding of The New California Republic Started by: Diavolo on Sep 24, '15 09:25
Diavolo had just met with his boss Zaheer about what he had planned to do with Savannah, he had gotten the great news that he'd be allowed to go there and begin running his own family. Diavolo had been looking forward to this moment every since he had joined this way of life Diavolo had wanted to lead his own family. He was finally getting this chance, he was given the keys to a old run down government building in the city but he knew he should address his fellow mobsters across the country before just jumping into there and thinking he could run his own show. He wondered where he could address his friends, family, and mobsters from everywhere and he could only think of one place.. Venice Beach!

Diavolo arrived on the beach and had the closest of his friends with him Camulus, Prae, and Zaheer. He stood beside them and cleared his throat, "Hello to everyone who has graced myself with their presence here today. I thank you all for coming to celebrate with me here, you may be asking yourself what are we celebrating? Well Zaheer has seen it fit to set myself up in Savannah and see what I can make of it. I am honored to be chosen to represent Vegas in the venture out to the West Coast. I cannot wait to work with Tizla side by side trying to make something out of the city!"

He pauses wanting to choose his next words very carefully, but at the same time saying what he means.

"I won't come here today and act as though Zaheer handed me this on a silver platter, I worked my tail off for him and the city of Vegas. It was earned through blood, sweat, and money so that we may stand here today. But even though I worked very hard I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for the city of Vegas. I'd like to name a few of those that helped me the most: Seph you have done a great job leading the city, you are an inspiration for us to strive to be. ShyGlizzy.. may god rest your soul, you are the reason I came to Vegas in the first place my old friend and you will be missed dearly. You helped me realize the value of hard work and patience. KingAlucard and FastFingersFreddy you are two very honorable men who have helped me learn how to work hard and not ask for anything in return, good things come to those who wait and work hard! I count myself among the lucky just being able to have a great personal relationship with the two of you. And lastly Zaheer, you have been on of the best leaders my line has seen in a very long time. You are someone who gives opportunities to not just old lines but new lines as well, you are someone who values hard work not just a lot of money thrown in your face or old friendships that you give everything to. It has been an honor to serve you and I only hope that I can continue to make you proud as I go to Savannah under your command."

Diavolo pauses for just a second, then continues

"Now I ask you all to welcome The New California Republic to Savannah, we hope to make you all proud."

Diavolo steps off his box and begins to shake hands of everyone who had come to spend this time with him.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your big move to Los Angeles Diavolo.

I'm ecstatic to see your blood finally be given this opportunity. I know that you are an incredibly hard worker and that in your time back home you were a huge asset, not just to Zaheer, but to all of Las Vegas. I have no doubt Savannah and all of it future residents will be lucky to have you leading them and i look foward to working with you here as we build Las Angeles into something great.
Report Post Tip

Freddy steps from the Alleyway and greets Diavolo

I have been watching your progression through the ranks in LV. I am very sure you will be just as protective here in LA.

Well done and Congratulations on your appointment to the big house.

Report Post Tip

Nicely done man. Congrats. :)

Report Post Tip

Karmen was doing some work in Savannah when she saw people, more than usual, making their way towards what she guessed was the beach. She turned to the man she was speaking with and said she would be back shortly and she left the building, following the people to what she found to be Venice Beach. She saw a man standing in front of a group of people, with a couple people at this side, and as she got closer she recognized some of them. Diavolo was there and a good friend of hers, Prae, was there as well.

She smiled and listened to Diavolo's speech, then waited for a chance to speak to him and Prae. When Diavolo was free of people for a minute, she approached him and said, "Congratulations on this wonderful opportunity! No worries about making everyone proud. I have a feeling you will do that and more! And Prae, congratulations to you as well!" She said, turning to him. "Our lineages go back a long ways. My mom only had great things to say about your Father. According to her journal, she trusted your Father more than she could ever say, and she appreciated everything he did for her. I know she would be extremely happy to see his SON rising to be Left Hand Man! I know you will do great things in Savannah alongside Diavolo, and again, congratulations!"

Report Post Tip

FLM looks up in pride for one of his friends from LV. 

"God bless America, and God Bless the N.C.R.!"

Report Post Tip

Good luck and do great things, Make us proud.

Report Post Tip

Diavolo meets and greets all that came to congratulate him.

"Thank you all for your kind words! I can't wait to show you what I can do with a district of my own!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats and best wishes to you and yours on your endeavors.

Report Post Tip

congrats

Report Post Tip

*Yggdrasil noticed the newly polished car parked nearby the beach.*

"I've seen this car before.."

*He then walks right next to it and noticed a huge gathering. It looks like Diavolos almost finish with his speech and was about to walk closer to the crowd. Yggdrasil joined the crowd and reached for his pocket.*

"I'm sure I've had a couple of these"

*He closed his eyes thinking what to do with the single leaf of tea.*

Diavolo reached the end of the crowd and noticed Yggdrasil.

Diavolo: "You sure looks familiar. Hhmm.. Ah! You're one of the new guys. I appreciate your presence."

*Yggdrasil smirked and walk closer to him. He then reached his hands to offer a handshake.*

Yggdrasil: "It's a pleasure."

*Diavolo looks surprised and checked what Yggdrasil slipped in his hand*

Yggdrasil: "It keeps me running. I wish you all the best and all the luck this world can give."

*He then look where Zaheer's standing and Diavolo noticed a burning passion in Yggdrasil's eyes. Diavolo turned his head where Yggdrasil is looking. Zaheer nodded with confidence. When he turned his head back to Yggdrasil, he's already walking away from the crowd lifting his arm with a clenched fist.*

Report Post Tip

ThomasSpurgeonJr had long heard the incredible news about LA. 

"My father would be proud of LA getting business starting again. Congratulations Diavolo, I wish you all of the best".

Report Post Tip

Welcome to LA Diavolo! I look forward to watching you lead The New California Republic with Prae and Bones by your side and making Savannah great.

Report Post Tip

Congratualations and welcome to LA Diavolo. I wish you the best of luck in your new position.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Founding of The New California Republic
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL