Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:44:26
Page:  1 
Goodbye for now Started by: Van_Wilder on Sep 17, '09 20:11

Hey everyone! Some of while know me as Ducky for the IRC.  I have this place for a while because my mother was put into the hospital. All ask is to pray for her. Thanks to everyone that I have met and hopefully I will be back soon. Much love to Birdman,Clause,Mikado,Tita,Draven,Missfredom,Ant,Chaneland everyone else that I left out.

Report Post Tip

RIP Con Ki <3

I wish and hope you mom gets well soon.. :)

Report Post Tip

At a loss for words.. Hope you return soon and know how much you will be missed here. Just won't be the same with out you at all..

Report Post Tip

Truly at a loss for words Ducky. Your family has been in our prayers and I hope that things look up for you all. Keep your family close to you during this time, and enjoy each other as much as possible.

Please keep in touch and hopefully you will return soon, we will miss you until then.

Report Post Tip

Best of luck to you and your family!  Stay strong bro, you'll get through this!

Report Post Tip

I hope everything works out for you Ducky, I hate to see you leave here in these circumstances but you got to do what you got to do..I pray your mom will be fine and beat it..Hope to see you soon bro.

Report Post Tip

my prayers are with you and your mom, i am sad to see you go, but understand why you have to leave. Thank you for all you taught me in the short time i knew you and i hope to see you back, happy, healthy and strong. take care Ducky and much love to you and your mom

Report Post Tip

See ya Ducky I hope your mum gets better soon

I hope you come back soon I'll miss you man

Report Post Tip

Ive been praying for your mom ever since you told me bro. Sad to see you leave but know that right now its what you need to do. Your mom needs you and all your attention. Stay positive and know that you always have a friend to talk to in me if you need it.

Report Post Tip

See ya back in a few weeks dude.

Report Post Tip

Best wishes will pray for your mom

Report Post Tip

May the lord send his angels upon her and protect her. I will definitely include her in my prayers. I'm glad to see that there are still people that care about their parents deeply. Some people tend to forget that they were the ones who gave us life and took care of us. Specially mothers.

Report Post Tip

i feel bad for u man

Report Post Tip

i hope she gets better

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Goodbye for now
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL