Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:19:08
Page:  1 
The future plans of New York Started by: Brooklynn on Sep 25, '15 19:31

Brooklynn, together with the lovely Scarecrow, makes an appearance in the streets for a brief announcement regarding the future plans of New York's districts. They had been planning over the last couple of weeks and were finally ready to bring their plans into reality. Brooklynn was never known for being out in the streets much, and on the rare occassions she was spotted out in public she typically had Scarecrow by her side.

Brooklynn waits until the crowd has her attention. "We have an announcement" she says. "As you know, both Brooklyn and Bronx has been empty for a couple of weeks now, but we're finally ready to change that. I've been talking to my dear Scarecrow and we have come to an agreement and decided on new district heads."

A moment of silence occurs. Brooklynn receives a note from Scarecrow. "SammyGato has been an important asset to Manhattan since his arrival from Phildadelphia. He's proven himself countless of times and helped us grow into what we are today. Therefore I'm happy to announce that he'll be taking over my role as district head of Manhattan and I'll be taking off and assume district head of Brooklyn."

"We couldn't have asked for a better neighbour." she continues. "I'd like to congratulate Sammy on his new position in Manhattan and would wish him the best of luck but I'm sure he won't need it. Eorati will be moved out to Bronx at the same time and assume acting Godfather of the district."

Brooklynn crushes the note she received from Scarecrow in the palm of her hand and tosses it away. "Thank you", she says, and leaves the scene with her company.

Report Post Tip

It's been some time in the making for this but now that it's done, we can only look forward to the future here in lovely New York. I couldn't have stood besides anyone else here Don Brooklynn, you're a wonderful leader & friend, you'll only continue to do well under the banner of acting Godmother here in Brooklyn.

As for Sammy "The Catman" Gato.. He has excelled at everything he has been asked to do. He, along with his family, have helped us here in The Zoo tremendously. Without a doubt we wouldn't be the same here without you Sammy - You'll do amazingly well as the head of your own district. Manhattan is a place close to my own heart, and I would hate to have some idiot running it.. I think you'll do fine. Scarecrow winks

Eorati, ohhh Eorati. You're a special case here. Many can say you don't deserve this chance but Brooklynn, Sammy and myself all saw the potential in you to lead your own district, something your line has never done before. I know you'll do the best you can do, amigo.

Report Post Tip

I can't express how proud I am to see those I support so much finally in their rightful places. To think I have been put in control of Manhattan, a place I am so connected to and inspired by almost leaves me speechless.

My gratitude will be repaid in service to the city of New York, may she stand high and humble for the rest of our days. 

Report Post Tip

After the death of Scarecrow, it seemed that New York and indeed the world had sunk into an eternal darkness. But then you, Brooklynn, came to the limelight and indeed return the light to us all. Forgive my poetic ramblings, but really, you're quite amazing. Not to mention  you have an extremely capable right hand that just radiates warm friendliness. But enough about that. I'm convinced that you and your colleagues will bring New York to new heights.

Sammy, I've enjoyed working with you so far - I really do. You're a great guy and I'm rather thrilled to see you get this opportunity. You'll fit right in, I'm sure. You're a good speaker, hard worker and capable leader. Congratulations!

Eorati, you're a noob, but also the best noob I know. I have zero doubts about you and all I can say is congratulations to you too! 

Report Post Tip

Claps and cheers for the families of New York. LM, proud as ever catches the words of Sovereign and casually walks over to him. "He may be a noob, but his Hands are capable," and with a wink, LM disappears.

Report Post Tip

Great and exciting things happening in NY. Much respect and congratulations are in order for Eorati and Sammy_Gato. Look forward to working with and for you guys.

Report Post Tip

Victoria had just left the movers at new brownstone she just purchase in Brooklyn.  She made her way down to the celebration at the Headquarters.  As she walked in she grabbed a drink of the tray the waiter was serving.  She saw Don Brooklynn, Scarecrow and a few other talking.  She walked over lifted her glass.

Cheers to the brand new New York.  These are exciting times.  Congratulations to everyone.

Report Post Tip

I do hope everyone realizes that I meant to say"after the death of Raccoon" and not of Scarecrow, of whom I hope he lives for many moons yet to come..

Sovereign facepalms and scampers off

Report Post Tip

Eve joined the gathering crowd to wait and hear what Brooklynn had to say.  She readied the empty glass she always carried around in her bag whenever she came to the streets.  A closet wino or just prepared, she was sure nobody knew.

After hearing Brooklynn's news, Eve smiled and raised her empty glass to make a toast.  "Congratulations to us - the people of New York!  With leaders such as Brooklynn, Sammy and Eorati, we can count ourselves as truly blessed!"

Eve began to lower her glass when she remembered one more point, and raised it back up again. "Congratulations also to the 'more than capable" hands of Eorati!"   She grinned at Laughing_Man and added, "It's about time you made yourself useful!"  Eve gave one more tilt of her glass in Laughing_Man's direction before putting it back in her handbag for another day.

Report Post Tip
How do you auth a new crew leader when your own crew is half empty? Piss poor decision making happening here and now.
Report Post Tip

Appreciated rags, but as you can see, our district has but a single crew. Manhattan has One full crew, and one newly authed.

The Bronx was populated which was a joint decision.

Get over yourself. No one wants to hear your constant bitching and narcissism on every little speech because you feel like people aren't doing the job you want them to do.

Report Post Tip
Rags? Get a clue Scarecrow.
Report Post Tip

Thank you for responding appropriately, I see you have a constructive counter argument regarding the topic of conversation.

You don't get to attack leaders, Made Men and the sort, because you're bored. That's a big no no, and you know something? I know you personally know better, but you're just trying to be a cunt.

You have absolutely no idea of what it is to live this life. Good day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The future plans of New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL