Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 04:10:50
Page:  1 
Bringing a little light to Bronx Started by: Eorati on Sep 25, '15 19:35

The night was cold and dark as Eorati made his way out of Manhattan in the back of a town car. He had just finished a meeting with Don Gato, which sent him uptown. Upon reaching the 3rd Avenue bridge, he asked the driver to stop. Taking one last look back at the district he recalled the good times. He grew fond of Manhattan and really grew to care for those within it. From the associates, to the Made men, to all the tasks that Don Gato would give him. Alas… the times were changing, and Eorati knew it. Someone would need to aid in the expansion of New York, and Both Don Gato and Don Brooklynn gave him the opportunity to take on this once proud district and revitalize it; bringing a new light to the darkness.
It was truly a bittersweet moment, for once he crossed this bridge he knew he would be no longer be a resident of Manhattan, but rather a visitor, a tourist. It was a scary thought, however he knew that the Families of New York, La Famiglia Gato, The Zoo, and now Polaris would help bring New York to glory.

Driving through the Bronx he could see all the former businesses that were once bustling here.  Those places that owed their business successes to the work of Eredin and his Wild Hunt. Eorati hoped that he would live up to the expectations for what he was given, and that he would not forgoe all the work of those that came before him.

Pulling up to the gates of his new Headquarters, Eoarti witnessed a most pleasing sight. Even in the night, people were gathered outside his home with signs of praise and good fortune. The gate opened, and as Eorati drove through the gates, he could hear the cheers of his new friends and neighbors. In the courtyard of his new home stood a small podium, and his fellow New Yorkers had gathered to give him a warm welcome.
Don Gato as well as Don Brooklyn were waiting for him. And as the car stopped, Laughing_Man rushed over to open the car door for his new Boss. Eorati made his way to the podium, and stood alongside his friends and family.

“Friends… Brothers and sisters. I, honestly, don’t know what to say. I was so happy to have been given the chance to lead the Bronx and I just have to say that I couldn’t have done it without all of you. Everything I learned from my time with Don Gato, and all the lessons instilled in me by Don Brooklyn, among many others, will always be something I cherish and utilize in this District. For we New Yorkers are one big family, and I will never forget that. “

The crowd cheered and roared at this. Eorati smiled and began again.

“Many have come before me, and I will not forget those who have helped turn New York into what it is today. I am grateful that we will see Don Gato continue to take care of Manhattan, and I eagerly await to see how beautiful Don Brooklynn will make... Brooklyn, as is her namesake.”

The crowd claps.

“The ride here gave me time to think, and I felt that the name Polaris, which is a Guiding Star in my great grand-father’s Danish lands, is a fitting name for this new Family. For we intend to make the Bronx just a little bit brighter. And I hope that in doing so, we will make the greater New York even brighter. I thank you for your time and your warm welcomes. Cheers to Brooklynn in Brooklyn, to Sam in Manhattan, and to Polaris in Bronx. Cheers; to New York.”

Report Post Tip

Cassandane went over to Eoratis new HQ. She looked at the building and smiled. This was going to be her new home from now on.

Hey!! I'm here now. Anything I can get ya? She smiled when she saw her friend.

Congratz!!! A big big congratz! This will be YOUR time now. Thanks for askin me to come and help out.

Cassandane went over to a table and took a glas of champagne. Took a sip and went around to see the new place.

Report Post Tip

This is your time now, my friend. Eorati you are a wonderful choice to be leading your own district here in New York City. I always took you for a Staten Island kind of guy.. But for some odd reason, The Bronx stands higher above Staten.

Nevertheless, I'm very happy to have you as a leader here besides Sammy & Brooklynn. You'll do great.

Congratulations again comrade.

Report Post Tip

Oh Eorati, why did they grant you a district?! What a colossal mistake!

Seriously though, you are one of the few that can melt my cold, Dutch heart and you'll make Bronx a very special place, I'm sure of it. I wish you the best of luck, my friend. 

Sovereign looks up to the sky as he notices it had begun to rain. The fucking rain..

Report Post Tip

Jag was happy this fucking rain finally cleared up and a little more light was now shining in New York. After leaving the bar he was waiting in, he wandered deeper into urban Bronx to make the drop-off he was supposed to do. Close to the drop-off point he got distracted by the cheering crowd in front of a large building and he walked in closer to see what was going on.

Jag looked around for a victim to lift their pockets. Everyone gathered seemed wealthy enough, but Jag decided it's best left for another time. These don't seem like the kind of people to fool around with. All of a sudden Jag stands eye-to-eye with Eorati, the man being cheered about. Jag recognized him immediately. They had met briefly the week before in an Art Gallery over in Manhattan. They discussed the diverse sculptures, but it was clear they were both on a recon job on the venue security.

"Hello sir. Nice to meet you again. I read in the local gazette that the venue where we met last week was robbed." Jag said.
"Is that so?" Eorati replied with his face showing a slight grin.

Jag looked around the garden and saw the many expensive statues across the lawn. Jag smiled.

"The place looks nice." Jag said. "Take good care of it, I'm sure you'll do fine. Congratulations Mr. Eorati."

The two men shook hands and Jag left the scene to finally go make that drop-off.

Report Post Tip
Eorati, Manhattan will be a darker place without you. When you first arrived I was hugely grateful for your abilities as a Right Hand Man. I always knew you were destined for greater things, however, regardless of how much the loss will be felt in our district.

We may be darker without you, however the city of New York now shines brighter than ever.

Congratulazioni paisano, I wish you all the best.
Report Post Tip

Laughing_Man stands proudly next to his new Head. Looking out unto the crowd he goes about his day of shaking hands and paying respects. When the time was right, LM made his way over to Eorati.

"Eorati, I owe you, Sam and Brooklyn everything, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to work alongside you and Cass. I believe whole-hardheartedly that we will do very well here. For Bronx! For New York!" He raises a glass that seemed to come out of no where, "And For Polaris!"

Report Post Tip

Eorati, I'm inspired by your words about NY.

As we're both starting, I look forward to learn from you and help you in any way I can.

Look forward to see Bronx prosper under you, mate. Glad to see you have this opportunity.

Just one thing... I'm sorry you had to take LM with you though... Was it a punishment for something? hehe

Report Post Tip

Victoria holds up her glass

With all the celebrations going there is not much to say.  Cheers to New York and congratulations to everyone.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Eorati!  I'm sure the Bronx will prosper under your leadership.

Report Post Tip

Kangeroo runs through the streets with flags and party poppers, shouting "WOOOOO" as he does so.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bringing a little light to Bronx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL