Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:11:15
Page:  1 
Manhattan Expansion Started by: SammyGato on Sep 25, '15 21:14

Buenosera, paisanos.

In keeping with the trend of my past, in creating and seizing opportunity, I'm proud to be part of the next phase for New York.

Today we laid fresh foundations as Brooklyn and the Bronx were populated, the first steps in building a city on strong ties and trust. I have always outlined that my purpose during whatever time I am granted in this world, would be on developing those who deserve it. Each of my members upon recruitment, have been asked what it is they seek out of their time on our streets. My offer has always been simple; put the effort into becoming a soldato and I will put the effort into your development.

Very aware there have been a lot of changes and announcements today, so I will not keep you long on this. 

Today I authorise a man I believe deserves a chance to both test and prove his abilities as a caporegime into Manhattan. Today we plant the seed for potential. Potential that can grow from a small time crew leader, paying rent to his district head, to the acting Godfather of Manhattan.

I found myself on this unexpected path, now I'm thrilled to offer that chance to another. With the support of my dear friend Sarah_Farron, I am authorising ThomasSpurgeonJr to set up under myself in Manhattan. 

Congratulazioni, Thomas, with time came opportunity, with opportunity came potential, and that potential I give to you. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Thomas! It is with a great honor that you joined the ranks of the leaders of New York.

It's very nice to see a new face here.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for this amazing opportunity Don Sammy_Gato. Look forward to make you and all of New York proud.

Report Post Tip

"So proud of you Thomas! This is well deserved good sir." LM says, bowing his head in respect.

Report Post Tip

"So proud of you Thomas! This is well deserved good sir." LM says, bowing his head in respect.

Report Post Tip

Victoria made her way across the bridge into Manhattan.  She arrived at the La Famiglia Gato headquarters.  She sees Laughing Man is so excited he is repeating himself.  She stroll over to where they are all standing.

It seems like I have been saying this all night.  There is just not much more that I can say that hasn't already been said.  I wish you all the best.  Cheers to Manhattan, Cheers to all of New York and congratulations to everyone.

Report Post Tip

Eve awoke to an empty Gato HQ.  "What the...?  Where is everyone?" She thought to herself.   She searched several rooms to no avail and finally decided to head to the streets for information.

As Eve turned onto the Main Street, she heard a few congratulatory comments and so headed in that direction.  She arrived just in time to hear ThomasSpurgeonJr thanking Sammy for his keys.  "Well this explains why the place was so empty!"  Eve mutters. 

Eve smiles and walks over to Thomas and Sarah "Congratulations Thomas, and also to you Sarah.  It is a great opportunity, and one you both deserve!  I wish you all the best!"

Report Post Tip

"Its great news to see New York expanding and growing more, I wish you all the best for the future and congratulations Thomas on your new crew."

Jack Sparrow walks away towards the business district to top up on his rum. 

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Thomas, you've been given a very well deserved opportunity, and I'm sure you will be great addition to Manhattan."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Manhattan Expansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL