Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 07:09:37
Page:  1 
Favoured Method of Dispatch Started by: Rhuarc on Sep 18, '09 14:34

Driving through the street, Ozstriker and I were debating how to deal with a snitch we'd located. What they fail to recognise is it works both way's, our informant in the police force had provided their name after we handed over a briefcase lined with cash.

"What you thinking Rhu, two shots to the chest and one in the head? Bald_Scouse_Virgin has dug the whole and Gentry is coming round with the truck to transport the body."

I looked at Oz, was I that predictable?

"Why don't we try it your way Oz, what you thinking?"

Looking at Ozstriker, I could see a glint in his eye. We were approaching the snitches house now.

"Remember that axe I bought? The one we use to break off the clamps? I'm thinking it might prove to be a tool of many uses."

I remembered it. "Yes, the axe, you thinking an axe to the chest?"

Oztriker grinned. "Wait here Rhuarc, let me deal with it"

With that, I pulled over opposite the house, Ozstriker got out the car, walked around to the trunk of the car and grabbed the axe and a sports bag. He took both, walked up to the front door and rang the bell. I watched, as the snitch stumbled backwards, he knew who Oz was, everyone knew who he was around here and no-one wanted him knocking on their door. He walked in, closed the door behind him and I sat waiting. Five minutes passed and he came out of the house, the axe was clean and the bag was sagging. He walked to the trunk of the car, lay both inside and got back into the car.

He sat there, looked at me and spoke. "You ever seen a headless snitch boss?"

"You didn't? You cut his head off?"

"I did, harder than you'd think, getting the right angle is not easy, fucked his shoulders up trying! And we have a head in the trunk, best go dump it!"

I burst out laughing, killing snitches was one guilt free way to ease my stress!

"Oz, if you had to get real creative, a statement kill, how would you do it?"

Report Post Tip

i did have trouble to understand, is it a story or is ít just a chat? :s

Report Post Tip

This story was awesome! :) I must create one with just as much blood and gore. YAY for blood and gore! *claps for more*

Scurries off rather embarrased and red

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Favoured Method of Dispatch
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL