Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:08:51
Page:  1 
Thank You! Started by: AngelicDemon on Sep 19, '09 02:15

AngelicDemon wanders the streets of Los Angeles gathering her thoughts and feelings about her like a warm blanket. As she walks she thinks about how she's going to speak in front of people and what exactly it is she will say once she has the attention of the people around her. As she walks she notices a small gathering of people. She draws in a deep breath and tells herself it's now or never. As she approaches she clears her throat and watches as the eyes turn on her.

Good evening ladies and gentleman, I will make this short and sweet. I'm not a woman that likes to be in the spotlight, but there is one thing I have to get off my chest and tonight is as good as any. I've recently come to Los Angeles. I was scared and nervous, but many individuals have made it an enjoyable experience (and I hope it stays that way). Whether its through small talks or hints and tips or advice each person I've come across has helped me in some small way or big way. I just wanted to take the time and say thank you. Thank you for everything big and small. 

She takes a deep breath and steps back out of the eyes. Leaves so that others may also pay their gratitude to those that have helped them. 

Report Post Tip

So you mean that you want some tips and trix to get someplace in this? Hmm,

Report Post Tip

That is quite the contribution you've made.

Report Post Tip

Calleux all I'm saying is thank you to those that have helped me. I don't want anything from anyone. It's just me saying thank you is all. 

Report Post Tip

Thanks same with prove our Respect, for self & also 4 others

so whit dats, Respect hope can make our live more happy, comfort ...

Best Regards from me     =)

Report Post Tip

I'd like to pay my respects to "My girl/guy <333" Tallien.

He is dreamy.

~R~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Thank You!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL