Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
It's Rhym Time! Started by: SorroritySister on Sep 19, '09 15:13

when will we be judged because me and pele down for the competiton

Report Post Tip

Well, I think this would be the perfect time for you to respond to Pele. Go back and forth until someone quits.

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure how else I could ask what I've already asked or mention what I've already mentioned to get a list of your criteria. The only thing you've detailed is that it has to be original. Your mention of the word 'rap' is a bit confusing to begin with, as ThomasFHagen pointed out you most likely meant to converse, to rap back and forth, and yet this banter has to rhyme: an odd request, but its your contest, and you have that right.

However, there's no deadline, there's an unspecified prize (if you're going to mention a prize, why not specify details at the start), you've listed no criteria for what it takes to win, and there's a secret panel of judges who will be critiquing our conversational ability and use of rhymes against each other.

I'm not alone (obviously as other people have commented too) as to what you mean exactly by 'rap battle' but it seems you're trying to have some sort of poetry competition or debate club out in the streets. If so, why not just present it as such, rather than obfuscate your little contest here. I imagine you'd garner more support and participation.

I'd like to add that I commend your efforts to bring out more activity in the streets. My questions and concerns (as I've stated repeatedly now) have gone mostly unaddressed. Maybe I would like to enter your competition. You seem so eager for me to not participate, telling me that you're not forcing me to. I think that as a wary and suspicious woman in the society we live in, it is wiser for me to know exactly what I'm getting into.

But I think I'll take your advice, mosey along, and not be a part of this. Like I said, without further clarification, it seems shady to me, and your evasion of the questions and comments I've made so far only solidifies that opinion in my mind.

Report Post Tip

snow ride bus pass

strangle till your mind dash

gangster never that you more like a wangster

shoot you in your head and now they call me banker

money flowing in they say call the new tanker

45 on my side for short i call him flamer

spark his body up untill his mob go into anger

pass my like you puttin your life into danger

Report Post Tip

That's fine with me. No one is forcing you to be apart of this "so called shady" contest. It's no reason to even continue debating, because that is not what I am here for. So have a nice day.

Report Post Tip

gingerale rap is like a freestlye battle where you make up kyrics and go back and forth with someone kinda like a debate untill someone quits

Report Post Tip

You gonna let him say that to you Pele? C'mon what ya got?

Sorrority says as she is clapping her hands

Report Post Tip

one more tip you should stop two contendors at like 3 rounds because saying untill  someone quit..nobody proboly would quit so you should stop it at like 3 and then judge who the winner

Report Post Tip

Ah, now that this has been relocated to a more appropriate forum, it makes complete sense, Baby-Face. I'm actually not obtuse and I know what a 'rap battle' is, however, since the roots of rap and hip hop music only truly came to surface in the late 1970's and 1980's its hardly appropriate as an in character street contest.

Furthermore, I agree with your limitation of rounds, and perhaps SorroritySister will listen to your suggestions of criteria since you're participating and will not just brush off your concerns as she did me.

Good luck Baby-Face!

Report Post Tip

o am introducing to you guys today....A RAP BATTLE!!!!!!!!!

All rap battle ideas, as always, are copyrighted by The GRHS Society.

My lawyer, Noah-Levenstein, will be in touch.

Report Post Tip

Pele_ modestly smiles

"For the record, my intent wasn't to comp with Baby face, consider our rhymes as representing our family... but hey its all in fun..."

i dont associate with strangers/ im old school/ like when they use ta stick a mother witha hanger/ callit baby scoops/ baby steps/ baby who?/ ugly babys need love too/ you a baby face?/ you had acne since the age of two.

Report Post Tip

Damn, Rourke. You bring out the big guns. What does Mr. Levenstein charge for retention fees? I have a feeling I might be needing legal counsel in the near future.

Report Post Tip

pele try to come and battle the king

yo lyrics is so wack i can win when i sing

blind from the haters who come from nowhere

im from the south and we kill for fun

come down here pele and yo life in the dump

when them bullets start spittin, you better run forest gump

cuz hollow tips will hit you and make your pulse  jump

Report Post Tip

you's a infant/ bumping ya gums/ i put that colt to ya mouth/ watch my eyes get numb/ no prob when i pulla trigg/ leavum stinking and stunk/ like ya diper/ change that/ ya raps could get ya wackt/ have my barrel/ take a nap.

Report Post Tip

Looks around

"Um, so me and Baby crew... Sorrority is gone... i guess i won... WooHoo!!! Bows "I'll just take the fact that i won and people die in theez streets... good enough for me"... Walks tward sidewalk leaning agaisnt a store wall for shade, lights a spliff and waits for a challenger

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: It's Rhym Time!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL