Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:18:12
Page:  1 
3 generation gangster, Started by: Prizzi_Jr on Sep 20, '09 06:15

I was remembering my grandfather, when he first came here,  he was a real joyfull man, liked to talk whit everybody,  he was a good writer too,  and then my father,  was a little more, careful whit his writing,  and lissent more then hes father,   both maked a good money,  And served their bosses,  but I don't know what happend,   they maby wassent good enough,...

And then there is me,  a nice looking dude,  making my own,  helping out others who needs it., 
my writing is good allso, my speches,  im a hell of a dude,   

but, i cant write as good as my ancestors,  But im trying,  isn't that all we have to do?!
im the 3 generation gangster,  thats have to mean something?   But what ?!....

Report Post Tip

I'd say that just trying is not enough, in my opinion. If your succeeding tries make you improve then yes, it's what we are here to do.

I'm not saying you shouldn't come out here to speak, but I'm not sure if it's a good thing to say your writing and speeches are good. I think that one has to truly be a HELL of an orator to be able to pull off complimenting oneself. Very few people are at that level in my humble opinion.

Report Post Tip

Awesome emerges from the shadows which he strategically placed some time earlier, in preparation of an event such as this, and dove head-first into the conversation, knocking the wind out of him as he landed.

"... GASP ... GASP ... Hmm. Much better. Where am I? Oh, yes."

Awesome stood up and brushed himself down.

"In my not-so-humble-but-really-quite-awesome opinion, my speeches are better than good. They are awesome. Like, utmost awesome. As awesome as awesome can be. Which is very awesome, I'll have you know."

Awesome brushed himself up, lies down, has his lungs blown up like a balloon, counter-dives feet first out of the conversation, and fades way into the shadows, pulling them in with him.

Report Post Tip

Of course Awesome is, as we all have just seen, one of those few that so pull that off.

Report Post Tip

Sober Floyd: Walks over well dressed, feeling as if he's better than everyone else.

Having attended the University of Mississippi, I have combined my book sense with common sense and come up with the conclusion that Prizzi  has no sense and did not attend the University.

Floyd hads off to the local beer.

Having sat through such meaningless chatter, causes for a drink.

Report Post Tip

haha,  I'm really enjoying this comments,  =)     all comments are good, even the negative ones,..  =) 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 3 generation gangster,
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL