Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:20:55
Page:  1 
Awesome is as Awesome does, obviously. Started by: Awesome on Sep 20, '09 08:50

It was dark. Because it was night. These things always happen at night. Because it's dark. And these things are best done in the dark. Harder to see, and all. And these things are not things that should be seen by those who are not involved in these things. Such people are criminals and victims. Sometimes the victims are criminals themselves. They're the worst kind of things to be done, at night, when it's dark. At least, according to Awesome. He preferred his victims to be innocent. Much more satisfying and stuff. And Awesome likes his satisfaction. And his stuff.

Walking the streets, Awesome was as quiet as a hedgehog. Not as a mouse. Mice make noise. They scuttle and they squeak. Hedgehogs do neither. They're very quiet. And Awesome was quiet; neither scuttling not squeaking like a mouse. Or anything else, for that matter. But he was not being slow. No, not at all. He was actually running around, quite fast, apparently at odds with him walking the streets. But Awesome is not constrained by the constraints of consistent story-telling. He's like a meta-character, all special like. And in this self-contradictory real-life story in which paradoxes are rampant, Awesome had uncovered an awesome secret! A secret that allowed him to run around really fast whilst remaining very very super quiet. It was quite ingenious, even for Awesome. Which is saying a lot. The secret is to wear earmuffs. Yes! Wear earmuffs! You see, whilst wearing earmuffs, no matter how excessive your physical expressions, the auditory outbursts are little to none. Try it for yourself. See? Awesome is awesome. Very very sneaky. And, of course, stuff.

"You should tell everyone why it is that I'm walking the streets at a run and making no noise at night when it's dark. I'm sure they'd all love to know," Awesome suggested to his omnipresent narrator; namely, me. Yes, yes, of course, the narrator replied, without even needing to enclose his speech in the usually required quotation marks. Such rules of punctuation are beneath him. Erm, me, even. Or perhaps beyond. Me-him didn't listen during his-my English lessons. The cute girl sat in the seat in front was too cute. And girlish. And yours truly likes his girly cutes. Or something.

"Finished?" Awesome asked, growing wearing, but actually not. Awesome doesn't grow weary. He's tall enough as it is, thank you very much. Sure. I'm finished.

And so there Awesome was, walking the streets at a run and making no noise at night when it's dark, off to commit those things which are best committed when unseen by those other than their criminal and/or victim involvents (yes, I can create words, you know). And these things were quite awesome. Probably would involve lots of shooting people in the face and setting little children on fire. They're Awesome's awesome trademarks. He finds them fun. Really very much so and stuff, like. In fact, there was this one time when...

"Shh!" Awesome shouted in a whisper. "Someone's coming 'round the corner!" Awesome side-dived into a wall, quite accidentally, in an attempt to hide himself behind the dustbins that stood to its side as the mysterious 'Someone', still capitalized, came 'round the corner.

"I said shh!" Awesome repeated. And waited.

Report Post Tip

Wow, your name is definitely self explanatory. *cracks up laughing* I noted how you changed the story from 1st person to 3rd, back and forth. This is going on my top list. 

Report Post Tip

Awesome, breaking the fourth wall, 'cause he's 'ard like that, turned to Favor, and whispered quietly, as whispers are wont to be.

"Well, yes, I am quite awesome. I am the genesis of the adjective. True story. But, I think we must be quiet. There's a capitalized Someone, probably in grammatical error, coming 'round the corner. But hopefully not coming, as it were. Ahem. Yes. And I don't want this anthropomorphic pronoun to see me. Because it might try to hurt me. And Awesome doesn't like being hurt. No, not at all."

Awesome fixed the fourth wall with some tape and glue, and returned to his previous state of waitingness.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Awesome is as Awesome does, obviously.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL