Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:23:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Hitlist Started by: b7gangster on Sep 20, '09 13:18

Then we heard the police cars
"Oh crap, the cops are here!"
Then they entered the apartment and busted down the door.

Report Post Tip

"Is everyone alright in..." the cop yelled. "Hey, you are b7gangster and Tony-Castelli-Jr!"

I grabbed a machine gun i had on the table and yelled, "Ya, and you're dead" I fired hundreds of bullets into his body.

"We need to escape, more cops are coming!" I said.

Report Post Tip

"I see a way, we can run across the rooftops!" I pointed to the stairs outside his window that led up to the roof of his apartment.

Report Post Tip

We went through the window and on to the staircase

"Stand right where you are or we will shoot!"

We continued to advance on to the staircase.

"Stop now!" The cop yelled, while the cops around him aimed their guns. We were dead men, and we had no choice but to run.

Then they fired their guns.

to be continued later in this forum

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

We heard the shots they fired. I could hear them buzz as they passed my head. We ducked our heads and continued on. We reached the roof and ran. We ran on top of the buildings as the cops were in pursuit. We busted a door down into an apartment so we could continue on. Then something whacked me in the head. I was down, but not knocked out.

Report Post Tip

I entered the building and saw Tony on the ground. I saw the cop then try to swing his at me to knock me out. I dodged, grabbed his arm, punched him the chest. As he was on the ground, he knocked me over and threw me down the stares. As i tried to get up, i saw her had a gun pointed at me. I moved quickly and moved out of the way, and i took out a pistol from my pocket and shot him dead center of his forehead.

Report Post Tip

I tried to get up. My head was hurting badly and my vision was blurry. Then I saw b7 trying to get me up. I couldn't hear what he was saying.
He smacked me across my face and every difficulty i had went away.

Report Post Tip

"Can you hear me now!? Get your gun out!" I yelled to Tony. We got up and prepared our guns. As the cops came through the door, we fired and took one out. As they went for cover, we ran down the stairs. A cop came through the door and tried to fire at me. I shot him in the chest and he felled down the stairs.

Report Post Tip

As we continued to run down the staircase, i had realized the cops were coming in through the bottom of the building too.
"b7, we have no way out!" i said, "We're surrounded! There's no escape"

Report Post Tip

I saw the door to an apartment next to us and said, 'We still have one way to go"

I shot the door knob and pushed the door open. When we entered, we were surprised to see who was inside, but probably more surprised to see a gun pointed at us

to be continued later in this forum

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hitlist
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL