Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:40:45
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Confirmation on MU Crime acceptance Started by: Awesome on Sep 20, '09 15:26

Could we get a personal notification when someone accepts our multi-user crime invitation? Sometimes I send one out, wait for a couple of minutes whilst I do something else... and then forget. Especially when I send it when they've been inactive for a couple of minutes, but expect them to come back in a few. I had this one case where one person accepted and waited for, like, 10 minutes before asking me if it was happening. He didn't ask earlier because he thought it would be rude.

True story. ;)

Report Post Tip

I second this.

Report Post Tip

Oh, and it needs to be a flashy personal. Not a non-flashy personal, like a reply to one's thread.

Report Post Tip

Well it WAS rude! Sheesh. Rude, but Awesome!

:)

Nah, I think this is a decent addition, and kudos for suggesting it. I love when I get a flashy asking me if I want to be a part of a crime. Makes me all excited and jittery-fied.

Report Post Tip

I will agree to this. I on previous accounts when I could start a MUC would totally forget and fly to another city then get the flashy that I had flown out of the city canceling the MUC. This is a very nice suggestion.

Report Post Tip

"had this one case where one person accepted and waited for, like, 10 minutes before asking me if it was happening. He didn't ask earlier because he thought it would be rude."

That one person was me.

Report Post Tip

this is a great suggestion.. to try and add to what you said; i think that sometimes i forgot that i was invited into a muc and i end up doing a felony because it pops up in my face (not complaining) but what if there was a pop up that warns you, you are involved in a muc. it has happened to me alot.

Report Post Tip

Sometimes people get mad at me for inviting them, then flying away to get a drug deal done. I'm a forgetful person.

This would help a lot.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Confirmation on MU Crime acceptance
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL