Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:37:04
Page:  1 
The Hit Started by: Tony-Castelli-Jr on Sep 20, '09 18:38

Tony Walked down the street with his crew towards the black ford sitting there waiting for them. They were doing a simple hit today. A Don that disrespected a Godfather was going to be put 6 feet under. He was goin to lunch and he was so sure that the Godfather didn't have the balls to wack him that he went with such a little guard team that it wouldn't take long to kill him. The Godfather wanted us to put a bullet through the back of his head to make an example that disrespect will not be tolerated. We got into the car and were off towards the little italian restaurant. Then we went over the plan again...................

"Hey Tony what do each of us do just so there ain't no mess ups" Thommy asked with worry on his face.

" Were going to pull up without our guns pulled. Then Kenny and me will walk towards the front and just stop and take out some smokes. Then you and Jonny will go through the back and come through the kitchen. When you get to the kitchen door just push it open a little and give me a thumbs up. Then we will start shooting and you come out shooting. Once we kill all the guards. We put the bullet through the back of the Don's head. Simple as cake." I said with enthusiasm and assurance. I couldn't afford to have anybody unsure or nervous on this job. It was too important and if anything goes wrong were dead men.

"Hey boss do we shoot at the Don at all or do we just leave him" Jonny asked.

"We don't shoot him unless necessary. If he is gonna shoot you then shoot him. If not just keep him in the restaurant and I give him the shot in his head." I responded

"Ok boss just clarifying so I don't mess up. It is my first hit remember boss?" Jonny asked

Oh shit I did forget. I just hope he don't mess up or freaks and bolts. I don't wanna have to kill him myself.

"Yeah I remember Jonny. Its ok. You'll do just fine Jonny" I said with a reassuring smile.

As we pulled up I saw through the window where the Don was sitting. There were only his 6 guards positioned inside and one in the front. This was going to be easy. We stepped out and headed to our designated spots. I walked over towards the alley instead and turned and said to the Guard............

"Hey man do you got a lighter cuz I forgot mine at my house. So can you help a fella out?" I asked convincingly

"Sure here you go." He responded as he walked towards me and out of sight of the guys inside. I took my chance and as quick as lightning I slid out the knife from my sleeve and slit his throat and he fell to the ground and I kicked him over. Then I went to the window and looked inside. Right then the signal was given. Kenny and I pulled out our guns and started firing through the window. They came from the back and fired at the guards too. We killed three of them while the others got to cover along with the Don. Right then blood splattered on my side. I turned and saw Kenny holdin his throat as he fell to his knees and collapsed. I knelt and held him and yelled............

"No you damn Mic stay with me! Don't you die on me Kenny!" I shouted as he passed on and was dead. I got up and fired wildly into the restaurant shouting at them to die. I hit one and the other guys shot the other two guards but the Don had a gun as well. He kept firing at them inside. Then the Don hit Thommy in the head with one of his shots.

"Noooo! God damn't. no!" I shouted as I ran into the restaurant. The Don ran out of bullets and just stood their with fear on his face knowing that he was a dead man. I ran to Thommy and found him lying their dead but still staring back at me. I turned to Jonny and said........

"Put a bullet in the back of his head! Now!" Jonnny went over to the Don but the stupid kid wasn't paying attention and the Don stole his gun and shot him twice in the back. Then I fired five times into the Don's chest. Then when he was on the floor dying i walked over and put a bullet in the back of his head. I dropped my gun and ran to the getaway car waiting down the block. We drove off to our safe house. When we got into the garage I shot the driver in the back of the head.

He was to be killed at the end cuz he was a rat. I pushed him out and drove to the airport. I was getting out of here now. I always left when I was done with a job but I had always left with Thommy and Kenny by my side. I decided right there and then that i would fly to L.A. and start a new life and just leave this all behind. I just wanted to forget it all. It was time to start a new life. Not as a hitman but as a regular gangster.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Hit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL