Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:46:59
Page:  1 
My First Hit Started by: DonPardo on Sep 20, '09 22:41

As DonPardo walks down the streets of NYC he is called out by a man dressed in a fine black suit in the shadows.
"Hey, let me talk to you".

A little weary of the man I grab my pistol from its holster.
"Yes, can I help you?"

"I am hoping so, Why don't you put that away I don't want trouble I got a proposition for you"

"Oh yeah, what's that"

"Well you look like the kind of guy that's trying to make some money in these streets, right"

"Maybe, you a cop?"

"Far from it, see I got a problem with this guy over in Harlem, he's been stepping on my turf over on 110th St., taking money out of my pockets"

"Keep talking, I'm listening"

"I want you to take him out for me"

"And what's in it for me"

"Name your price"

"$50,000 Plus a plane to get me out of town, 20% up front" the man stairs me down then says, "Ok, but if you run of with my 10 grand you know you'll be a dead man."

"'I'm a Purring Tiger, a man of honor, you don't have to worry about that." The man grins and nodes as he hands over the upfront money. He gives me a description of the man and we go our separate ways.

I spend the next 3 days tracking the man I would soon put underground. He stood about '6"2, with a slender build. He was easy to spot by the scar on his cheek. He was a man of routine, so I knew it would not be too difficult to do what I had to do. All three days the same thing.
9:00 AM-He would walk out of his Manhattan townhouse and walk to the corner newsstand for a mourning paper and then to the café for a coffee, no cream or sugar.
10:00 AM-His driver would pick him up in front of his home and they would travel over the bridge into Harlem. They would meet with three you thugs, they couldn't have been older than 18. He would hand them each an envelope that was clearly stuffed with some kind of drugs.

12:00 PM- He would return home for lunch

1:00 PM- Back to Harlem to check with his, crew, I use that term loosely. He would spend the rest of the day roughing up local shop owners for protection money. Money that they were supposed to be paying to the man that hired me.

5:00 PM- He always ate dinner at Luigi's.

7:00 PM- He would collect from his teenage workers and go home.

With that being said, I devised my plan. I would break into his home and wait until he came home, easy.
So I waited till after lunch, I watched him leave and then went right in the back window. I looked around for awhile, I had about 7 hours. Went into the kitchen fixed a snack. Found about $10,000 in valuables I mean heck he's not going to need them where he's going.
After waiting for what seemed like was an eternity I heard a car pull up. I grabbed my pistol and pointed it at the door. I knew the driver would not wait to see if he made it in, he never does, STUPID! I heard the key go into the door handle and then the door opened.

"BANG"

The man falls to the ground. Not to brag but I'm a hell of a shot, three shots to the head. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and cut off his left pinky finger. I figured the man who hired me might want proof of this mans demise and I head out the back door.

I go back to Harlem to collect what's mine. I slowly approach the man in the fine suit.
"My friend, I have been waiting for you. I hope you have good news." I show him the finger. "Excellent" He reaches in to his coat and pulls out an envelope. I count it $40,000, it was all there.

"Pleasure doing business with you sir, how about that plane"

"Of course, I like you am a man of my word, my car is around back let me give you a lift to the air field where it is waiting" We both hop in the car and drive to a remote air field about an hour out of the city. We shake hands, "If you're ever in Philly look me up, maybe I will have an opportunity for you to earn some cash."

"I will do that", I get in the plane and head back to Philly 50 grand richer.

Report Post Tip

Hahahaha easy job, but I would of snipered him though. If it work "it work" I like how you took off his pinky.

Report Post Tip

Pretty good, too simple though. I like your stories. Next time it should have had a twist and the roles should have changed. AKA the hunted(the victim) could have turned into the hunter or something like that. Maybe you should have taken out his crew. Maybe the guy who hired you set you up. Who knows.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: My First Hit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL